68

"I hate seeing you cry." Kylo mumbled as he cuddled the older female who cried into his chest.

"Shut up you don't know how this feels." She slapped his shoulder.

"I know I know... Just think of it like this, he was struggling even tho we didn't know it, but he is in a better place now, happier, healthier and altogether just better mentally. He is watching and protecting all of us from above. Do you think he would want to see you crying?" He asked her, as she shook her head in return. "Exactly, so please stop crying and just know that Moonbin is better now. Okay?" She nodded and wiped her tears.

"I miss him tho.." Saena pouted as she looked at the male. "Also Fly made me cry so much!"

"I get it but please don't cry. If you keep crying I'll have to call Chan and get him to calm you down." He threatened and Saena immediately stopped crying.

"Fine fine.." Suddenly the door burst open.

"Get your asses up, we're heading out." Seolya said as she looked at the two before vanishing again.

"Out where?" Saena asked but Kylo just shrugged. Nonetheless they got ready and met Seolya downstairs.

-

After Seolya drove for about 15 minutes, they arrived at a mall. They parked the car and got out, heading into the building. At the entrance they saw Iris, Miso and Dokyun waiting for them.

"Hi bitchess." Seolya greeted them as they walked up to the three. They all started walking around as they greeted each other.

"Hi." Iris answered blankly looking at the floor.

"Are you mad? What happened?" Saena asked as she looked at the female.

"I'm not mad. Let's try this." She answered again, still not looking up while walking towards one of those punching machines.

"What's her problem?" Kylo whispered to Dokyun who just laughed and shrugged.

They paid for the machine and Miso took out her phone, already knowing that shit is about to go down. She hit record and watched the female.

Once Iris saw the machine light up, she stepped back a bit and punched the bag with full force. The numbers loaded for a bit before the results came up. The others were all scared shitless.

New high score, 913!

"Not mad huh?" Saena whispered as the five laughed for a bit before continuing their shopping trip.

~~★~~

Rest in peace, Moonbin🕊️🤍
I really can't believe that it's already been a year without you. I really hope you are feeling better and happier now that you're up there with the angels. You really are one..
R.i.p, we love you!🤍🤍