Not an update

I have built the overlay of how I wish for this story to go and have now gotten well into the chapters. So, while I won't be starting to write a new story yet, I want to start building it up in my head now, so I am ready for when I am close to finishing this one.

So here are a few ideas : I would LOVE to get some input or ideas.

This has also been posted on my other story.

New story ideas? I have a few:

Azriel x Reader, Bridgerton edition. Ladies, Lords, politics, and so on. Perhaps everybody believes the reader to be a little loony but is, in fact, not. Or SHE could give Mr. Darcy vibe, which I think could be a cool change. And perhabs Azriel hunting this one down, and she is running away from him?

Azriel x Reader, Healer edition. Mental healing is mostly for the boy, but that is also a darker one.

Azriel x Reader, Lady of the Night Edition. It has been done before, so idk if my possible version would be welcome.

Eris x Reader, marriage of convenience, perhaps Kallias has a sister coming back to the courts. But giving: "Wed her to me. When I offered up my crown, you said I could have anything. I want Rhaenyra. I'll take her as she is and wed her in the tradition of our house." - HOFD

Eris x Reader, kitchen help, healer or mate, basically working under him, but you know him noticing her and all of that.