Chapter 1

"Damn, aren't I dead? Why am I feeling the silky material beneath me?" says the woman, who has yet to open her eyes.

As hands that continue to grope all over the silky material suddenly stop, she suddenly realizes that her usually weak hand suddenly feels strong and has no tubes connected to it.

Athena's heart jolted, and she hurriedly opened her confused, blurry eyes. She looked around her surroundings only to see an unfamiliar bedroom instead of her usual plain hospital room.

Athena jumped out of bed in a panic as she watched the bed where she lay before and saw a European-style king-size bed. The decorations and furnishings in the room were gorgeous and worth a lot of money.

She turns around to find a long, wide mirror, but what shocks her is that the person standing in the mirror is not her. With defined jaws and a heart-shaped face, as well as shimmering, forest-green eyes and delicate red heart-shaped lips, the face reflected in the mirror is exquisite and tender. The face exudes a fierce kind of beauty. The skin was white, tender, and supple, like jelly.

"Who is this? Is this me?" She asks as she touches the delicate face, which she can say is hers.

"Auwieee, that hurt so much," she says, pinching her cheeks to make sure this is real and not a dream. She continued to explore her new body, which was wearing a black suspender nightdress that was designed according to her body shape, showing off her sexy curves.

Athena stared blankly at herself in the mirror. She pondered for a while, guessing that she might transmigrate into the books she read in her past life, but she didn't know which books she transmigrated into. Hopefully, she transmigrated into the female lead role instead of the female supporting character and had a happily ever after.

Before that, let's search for this body ID card. She rummaged the handbag left by the original body at the table beside the bed.

"Ah—" Athena jumped on the spot, and the purse was thrown to the ground. Just as she was about to reach for the purse, her mind buzzed as fragments of an unknown memory flashed through her mind. The pain makes Athena squat on the floor to bear the headache.

As the pain subsided, Athena continued to hold her head down. Should she be happy that she transmigrated into a rich and healthy life, or should she be scared that she dressed as the kept woman of the mafia boss with the same name as her in the novel "The Life of a Cute Little of the Devillish Mafia"? Other than that, the original body is only vaguely mentioned in less than 3 chapters before she is dropped dead by the male lead.

Athena felt flabbergasted that she didn't know what to do next.

The most urgent task now is that she must first figure out her current situation. She almost forgot the important part of the story—the kept woman—and now she doesn't know that the male lead is the mafia. All she knows is that he is the CEO of some real estate and automobile companies. She must make sure not to slip that she knew about the mafia, or else the male lead might kill me on the spot, not because of the female lead.

She found some jeans, some long-sleeve cropped tops, and some beige underwear sets from the closet and put them on the bed. Showering quickly, she buttons her jeans, puts on her underwear, and puts on the crop top. She took her time looking in the mirror, admiring and straightening her now long, wavy, shiny hair.

The eyes in the mirror suddenly shine with determination, and one thing Athena can think now is that she needs to get away from the male lead; only in that way will she ensure her safety and freedom.