Chapter 9

Stella POV

"I'm still alive." Stella checked her body for bullet wounds and found none. She was reborn.

"This must be fate that I will always be Lucifer's wife no matter what" she says, feeling giddy when she thinks about Lucifer's love for her after the death of Athena, that stupid mistress who clings to her husband all the time.

Stella hurriedly checked her phone to find out the current time, and it was just after she graduated. This means that the stupid girl is still with Lucifer. She hadn't met Lucifer yet at this time.

Though it was a nuisance that she was reborn before meeting Lucifer, she could live with it because she would have plenty of opportunities to humiliate and destroy the slut for the previous torture that she had to go through. "I promise I will make her life a living hell for taking what's mine."

Stella's expression darkened as she recalled how Lucifer's opponent had shot her to death during his meeting in a foreign country. She remembers the words of the person who killed her: "This is what you deserve after killing my sister." So Stella thought that the killer must be the brother of that whore, Athena. This time, she should be able to get rid of that nuisance and marry Lucifer happily ever after.

She then started planning on how to approach Lucifer and make him fall in love with her. Even before Stella and Lucifer get together, she is aware of the Lucifer mafia, so she must take precautions to avoid catching his attention.

Stella originally came from a poor family. She has strong ambitions, wanting to be a rich man's wife. After her college graduation, she started to research where the rich people always go and took note of who she was going to hook up with. The richer the better.

She then uses her parents' money to buy luxurious clothes that will make her look pitiful and innocent to attract men. She understood that there are many rich men like girls who are innocent, so she acts like one. She had managed to attract second-generation rich men because of her beauty and charm, and it was not surprising that she had a large suitor line-up.

After getting together with various men, Stella was then, of course, exposed to many other rich men who were better than the current, so she would act pitiful to hook up with other richer men and break up with the previous one.

She changes her boyfriend as simply as changing clothes until her current boyfriend, who is working under Lucifer, accidentally reveals about Lucifer and his line of work. This makes Stella dream of becoming Lucifer's wife, and she will do anything to get what she wants.

At first, she persuaded her boyfriend to tell her everything about Lucifer, and she even secretly checked her boyfriend's phone and found Lucifer's schedule.

She continued to act pitifully to make her boyfriend bring her every time he had a meeting with the mafia. She even went so far as to use her fling's power to threaten the other females who were around Lucifer until she was able to get his attention by stopping his opponent from drugging him. So it doesn't matter that some of the girls commit suicide because they cannot withstand the pressure from her many flings who would do anything for her.

Lucifer also never investigates her because of her innocent acts that look like she is being sheltered from the evil of the world, and that makes Lucifer attract her because he has never met someone like her in the mafia world.

And in the end, her effort goes down the drain before she can marry Lucifer because of that killer.

I may not be able to update for the next few days as I may be busy with work and responsibilities. (Urgh, the life of the eldest sister.) My little sister is starting school, and as the eldest, there are so many things to do.

But I'll try to update if I have free time, if I'm not tired from driving, and whatever.

~Butterflyoreo