Chapter 12

With a dumb face, Athena melted down to the floor like a puddle. 'Oh my god! Am I acting like a kid to Lucifer? Lucifer!? Am I going insane after transmigrating into the book.?'

Still regretting her last night's behavior on the floor, Athena suddenly finds a new mindset and jumps up from the floor to motivate herself: "Why should I be embarrassed? Aren't I his lover? I should act like that, right? Hehe, so there's no need to be embarrassed."

But as far as I remember, Lucifer never gave his attention to Athena. The only contact they ever made was a hug to go to sleep. He must have had to carry me upstairs yesterday because I woke up in the bedroom rather than the living room.

"Hmm, he's getting weirder and weirder." Whatever, all this thinking is giving me a headache. 'Maybe because the plot in the book only revolves around Lucifer and Stella, so the author doesn't include much about the Athena and Lucifer relationship.'

"Yeah, that must be right. I'm a genius!" Athena continued her previous happy dancing.

After getting tired of dancing, I went to my room to freshen up.

I wore an oversized sweatshirt and black leggings as I don't plan to go out today.

I sat down on the sofa in the living room while searching for another drama.

Suddenly, I'm zoning out for a few minutes, thinking of something blurry in my mind. It feels somehow important. Suddenly, it occurred to me that today was supposed to be the day the raid on Lucifer's mafia warehouse happened. From the face of Lucifer just now and the way he hurried out, it was supposed to be today. I don't remember the specific date.

"Gosh, I can't even remember the exact plot that took place."

I just somehow remember that Lucifer was hurt during the raid. "Oh my gosh, this is good news, right?" Perhaps Lucifer won't come here if he's injured to keep me in the dark about his mafia.

 'HEHEHEHEHE'

Meanwhile, somewhere else.

Lucifer, who is expected to be injured, is unscathed while watching the live scene of the fight in the warehouse from the CCTV.

"Find the rat," Lucifer instructs the man behind him, who is the underboss of the Italian Mafia, Lorenzo Levi Valentino.

Lucifer and Lorenzo's friendship goes way back to when they were still in diapers. Lorenzo's father is also the underboss under the reign of Lucifer's father. So they both grow up together in the same environment, and that makes both of them trust each other when something happens.

Lorenzo also promised to be loyal to Lucifer because, without his help back then, he might be mourning her mother's death. During the massacre that happened back then, Lucifer took a shot that targeted his mother. So without him, his mother might be dead.

Lorenzo is already giving orders to their trusted subordinates to catch the rat that reveals their secret warehouse, which only the high hierarchy in the mafia knows about this location.

Luckily, their mafia has the upper hand and outnumbers the intruders, so they manage to defeat all of them and capture some who are still alive for some interrogation time in the dungeon.

Back to the villa.

Our little Miss Athena is already preparing her dinner, which doesn't include Lucifer's portion, as she still thinks that Lucifer might not come here tonight.

I'm feeling lazy today, so I'm just going to cook ramen and drink some beer while watching the unfinished drama in the living room.

Just the smell of ramen makes her drool. 'This is heaven'

"Burp." I pat my bulging stomach full of ramen and beer.

Yawning after eating is normal. 'I used all my energy in eating, and I need some rest'

After cleaning the dish, Athena quickly took a bath and laid on the bed while scrolling through social media. Her droopy eyes kept closing while watching the phone, so she decided to succumb to the sleepiness.

New Character Unlock

Close Friend of Lucifer

Name: Lorenzo Levi Valentino

Age: 27 years old

Nationality: Italian

Occupation: Underboss of the Italian Mafia, Vice President of Lucifer's Company. He also has some small companies that belong to him.