Chapter 11

"Hiyakkkkkk" Athena made some sound while stretching her body from sleeping too long. Her mind is still blurred from waking up, so she doesn't have time to think about what happened last night.

She walked to the bathroom like a hungry zombie. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair looked like a birdnest. 'Gosh, who is this ugly person?'

"gulugulugulu...." Her stomach was growling.

"Well, good morning to you too, tummy." I wash my face and brush my teeth. And also tame my hair a little bit so it looks normal. 'And voila, I'm ready to eat.'

Athena walked downstairs happily, only to come to an abrupt stop when she saw Lucifer sitting on the couch, reading a newspaper.

She composed herself and said, "Good morning! I want to make breakfast. Are there any specific foods that you want me to make?" I remained still as a pole at the end of the stairs, like a soldier waiting for orders.

Lucifer already knew she was there when he heard some happy footsteps from upstairs that were impossible to ignore early in the morning.

"Just make whatever you want and make me some black coffee." Lucifer casually said this while folding the newspaper and putting it back on the coffee table.

"Okay, captain," Athena replies, again happily, as she walks to the kitchen with a bright smile, as if she forgot her ending in the novel.

Lucifer just watched Athena with curiosity in his eyes. As he remembers, Athena used to cling to him every time he came here, but now she looks like she wants to avoid him at all costs. 'I finally met an interesting person; I don't mind playing her game to pass the time.'

While Athena is in the kitchen, busy humming some songs while cooking some Spanish omelets with some sticky rice and some scrambled eggs in case Lucifer doesn't prefer her Spanish omelet. While waiting for it to cook, she cut some fruit to make yogurt cereal. Once all of the cooking has been completed, she makes Lucifer's coffee, just as she remembers it in her memory.

Even though the previous original owner doesn't know how to cook, she knows how to make black coffee just the way Lucifer does, so it was an advantage to the current Athena because she doesn't like coffee as much as she likes tea.

She then wants to make some butterfly pea tea for her, but she can't remember where she put her new cute mug. I looked through the cupboards for the mug, but then I remembered that I put it on the top shelf using a step stool, but the step stool was nowhere to be found.

So I hopped in the kitchen with my climbing skills and tried to balance my body on the kitchen island. When I finally snagged the mug, I wanted to jump down for fun.

But just as I was about to jump, Lucifer appeared out of nowhere, startling me.

"What are you trying to do? Get down from there carefully." Lucifer's voice sounds so stern and cold that it makes Athena pout at being scolded.

Sulking like a child who has just received a reprimand. I drop my head to look at the floor as though it were the most fascinating thing to observe. "I just want to go down."

Athena peeked at Lucifer's face, and it looked like he didn't seem to be angry anymore, so she happily said, "Let's eat. The breakfast is ready, and I'm hungry." 

Not in the mood to make the tea anymore, Athena pulled the absent-minded Lucifer to the table. 'God knows what he's thinking, but whatever I'm hungry'

After gobbling up all the food on her plate, she patted her bulging stomach with satisfaction. From the corner of her eyes, she can see Lucifer also finished with his food and seemed to be busy with work, judging from the constant frown stuck on his face.

Putting the plate in the sink, she said to Lucifer, who was walking to the door, "Bye. Drive safely."

"Hmm," Lucifer responded to her. Seeing Lucifer's car driving out of the villa, Athena finally did some happy dancing while singing "He's gone. Shalalalala. Wohoo"

However, her happiness quickly turned to shock and disbelief when she remembered what had happened the night before.