Chapter 7

Athena walked around Paradise Imperial Mall, which was the largest luxury mall in the capital. She walked around, and all she saw were high-end boutiques like Celine, Dior, Chanel, and many more. It can be seen that this mall only supports big-name brands.

'Time to spend all of Lucifer's money.'

After a stroll and browsing around the mall, I finally found something that caught my eye in Prada. 'This cute sling bag is so cute, and it comes with a cute wallet. I like it.'

While trying the bag in front of the mirror, I suddenly realized that Alex and Jaden were following me into the mall. 'Why don't I realize that they follow me? They're too big to go unnoticed. Whatever. Silly Athena'

"Does this look good on me, Jaden?" Jaden looks more friendly compared to that stupid face, Alex.

"Everything looks good on you, miss." I take back what I said. This guy is too perfunctory.

I look around me for any salesgirls, but none exist. 'Does a high-end brand don't have a salesgirl to entertain customers? Thats weird'

She lugged all the things she wanted to buy, ignoring the help from two giants, and went to the payment counter to find a salesgirl.

"Hi, I'd like to pay for all of this."

As the salesgirl looked her up and down, Athena could feel her anger building. 'Was it wrong to wear simple and comfortable clothes these days?'

Although she looked good in these clothes, she probably looked like she couldn't afford to spend here compared to those who liked to showcase their richness.

Athena knew that this salesgirl was trying to mock her because she wasn't dressed in known brand clothing.

She sees Lucifer's subordinate attempting to assist from the corner of her eye, but she mouths, "It's fine. I can handle it."

Suddenly, many other salesgirls, including the one Athena talks to, hurriedly surround the new customer who enters the store. "If she can't pay, can I have them?" said the new customer.

The girl had long, honey-brown hair. Her skin is slightly tanned, and she was dressed in a simple yet famous dress from Chanel. She also carried a Hermes bag.

"Of course, ma'am," the salesgirl responds enthusiastically.

Meanwhile, Athena just turned around to look at the source of the disturbance after calming or threatening her bodyguard to not report this to Lucifer.

She looked at the other person, and she saw shock and a fleeting hatred flash from the other person's eyes. She thought that maybe it was her acquaintance or something she couldn't remember, but after she saw the annoyance flash on the other face, she knew they were not friends but rather enemies.

"I'm sorry, but I got this first," Athena interrupted while glancing at the salesgirls who tried to please the new customer just because the outfit was expensive.

"I'm willing to pay now; I'll even pay double," the girl said.

Athena was in a daze from the hatred she received from the salesgirls and the new customer. She decided to just give up on the bags and moved on to look for another bag. 'I'm too lazy to argue with unreasonable people'

She dumps the bag and other things she picks up on the salesgirls that stand near her while giving a signal to her bodyguard to follow her out. "Urgh, I'll never enter this shop again" mumbles Athena to her bodyguards.

Meanwhile, Stella was taken aback when she noticed her rival in the same store. But seeing that Lucifer was not with her, she was relieved. Though Athena believes she understands the plot completely, one thing is certain: she is unaware that the original female lead has been reborn.

New Character Unlock

Original Female Character

Name: Stella Amber Evans

Age: 25 years old

Nationality: American

The original female lead character in the book is innocent and cute. So this face suits cute and soft beauty-type faces. But after being reborn, you can imagine her attitude, right? XD

~Btw, this is not my picture.