Chapter 3

She just finished touring the house while thinking. This house is basically in the middle of a forest, like a fortress. Her phone suddenly rings, which shows an alarm that shows 9.00 a.m. Maybe the original owner used to wake up at this time.

She concluded that she was the only one in this house, so this was advantageous to her as she could do anything without being suspicious. It would be better if the male lead didn't show up at all and forgot about her.

She went into the kitchen to see if there was anything she could eat. Thank God, there's a ton of food stored, and judging by the contents of the fridge and all the compartments, it appears to have been stored recently.

She decided to make some simple breakfasts like she usually makes when she travels. She makes some strawberry frogurt and some instant mac and cheese to fill her tummy.

She was used to eating alone in silence whenever she traveled alone with her parents, so the silence of this house didn't bother her at all. She's happy that she can have the freedom to do her own thing, which is why, after she graduated, she straight away decided to travel all around the world. Her parents don't mind, as they are rich enough to support their only daughter.

After eating her fill, she explored the original owner's phone; maybe she could at least have some clues that helped with her current situation. She opened every social media account the original's phone had and saw that the original owner was quite a private person despite being arrogant. She opened her messages and saw some foreign people's names, and there were not even messages from Lucifer except some messages that showed some money transactions.

Athena suddenly remembers that the original owner only met Lucifer half a year ago, just a week after she arrived in Italy, for some damn reasons that she cannot remember.

She doesn't feel like going out to explore this world, so she just watches some movies and dramas from this world while munching some popcorn from the snack shelf under the coffee table.

She did not realize that it was already 10 p.m. because she was so immersed in watching the series of dramas like in her past life, but the storyline and the visuals of the actors were just wow. She finished the whole series of dramas the whole day and continued to watch one more movie before she decided to wash up and sleep.

Halfway through the movie, Athena didn't realize that she started to feel drowsy and fell asleep on the sofa.

She suddenly woke up to the sound of a car entering the garage. Her heart jumped so fast that she felt like it was going to explode. Her hand became shaky as she became nervous to meet the male lead, as no other people came here other than Lucifer.

'Ah—what with the sudden visit? What should I do? What should I do?"

Amid the panic, the front door opened, and she whiplashed her head towards the door just to make eye contact with the dark, piercing eyes of the devilish male lead, Lucifer.