Prologue

Hera had always been captivated by the power of words, weaving intricate tales that transported readers to far-off lands and fantastical realms. But one fateful night, as she drifted off to sleep after penning the final chapter of her latest novel, she found herself awakening in a world she had only ever imagined.

Confusion and disbelief washed over her as she realized she was no longer in her own bed, but standing in the midst of the very story she had created. The characters she had breathed life into now stood before her, their eyes filled with recognition and wonder.

Among them was Nishimura Ni-ki, the enigmatic villain she had crafted with dark intentions and a mysterious allure. Despite knowing his role in the narrative, Hera felt an inexplicable pull towards him, a connection that defied logic and reason.

As she navigated this surreal new reality, Hera grappled with the unsettling realization that her own heart was beginning to betray her. For in the midst of a world of her own making, she found herself falling in love with the very embodiment of darkness she had once feared.

Little did she know that this unexpected twist of fate would challenge not only her understanding of her own creation, but also the boundaries of love, destiny, and the power of storytelling itself. And so, as Hera embarked on this unforeseen journey, she could only wonder what fate had in store for her in a world where fiction and reality blurred into one.