Chapter 1

As the story slowly come to an end all the readers are rejoicing cause finally the male lead and the female lead will finally have their happily ever after, As they kill the 2nd lead on my own novel who become the villain on the main leads love story.

Nishimura Ni-ki, just reading his name already sounded like a powerful person, he was the crown prince who was destined to become the king but because of all the ruthless and heartless things that he did, His brother got his title.. He become a person whom everyone hates and become terrified off.

That's how I make his character.... Someone who was not capable to be love someone who is cold.

I just fall asleep before I finish the final chapter of my novel... That's why I didn't know how and why ,but I just woke up being transmitted into the novel that I wrote.

I keep on thinking this was just a dream but... it's not... It's been a week and I'm still stuck into the novel.

I become an unknown character who has a wealth and a big house without any family in here , even maids.

All I know is that their gazes are telling me who am I and what am I doing here, It's like this is the first time they saw me.... Like what I had said I become an unknown character even I am the writer of this novel I don't know whose body is this.

"Greeting My lady." The palace guard greet me as I enter .

I hurriedly walk since I had a feeling that the first event that I make on my novel will happen today... the day that the female lead will met the both men in the story. Since everyone is gathering.

As I walk fast , I accidentally bump into someone. Luckily that person offer his hand to help me stand up.

"I'm sorry, I was in a hurry so I accidentally bump into you." I said before bowing my head.

"It's ok, No worries, if you don't mind what's your name my lady?" As he said it I look into his face and I was mesmerize by his look, he look so perfect.

"Oh, I'm Hera Wang."I said before I smile.

"I'm Sim jaehyun, you can call me Jake." He said before he smile at me.

Hearing his name hit something in me..... I only realize it when he was already walking away.

"Sim jaehyun." I whisper to my self... he was the one whom I made as the male lead of my novel , Jake the one who will become the king in the end.

With a quickened pace, I made my way to the grand hall where the the meeting between the characters was about to take place. Anticipation bubbled within me as I neared the scene, knowing that the fate of my characters hung in the balance.

As I entered the hall, my heart pounded in my chest. The female lead, she's already here, Lusi Wu , The one who has a divine power bless by the God which the priest will announce today, she stood gracefully at the center, her presence commanding the attention of the room. And beside her, I saw him - Nishimura Ni-ki, I know it is him by just looking at him from how his face was screaming danger and coldness, the character I had crafted to be the villain.

I was watching the three of them interact as this is just the beginning of the novel.

Just like what I had expected the higher priest will speak about Lusi's divine power that could help everyone. Therefore I somehow felt chill on my body as Nishimura Ni-ki gaze into my direction.

He was just looking, that's why I avoided his gaze it's not that I'm afraid of him, I know his character too well, It just felt uncomfortable somehow.

"what do you say crown prince? Isn't Lusi suitable to be your wife?" The higher priest said happily as he stood infront of everyone with a proud face.

I was waiting for him to say that Lusi was a perfect match for him and with her they can lead the country together in the future.... But it didn't happen.

"She's the best choice, but I will still think whether she is capable or not,, having divine power doesn't mean she can already help the whole country." That is what he said, it was different from the novel that I wrote.

Everyone become silent after hearing what he said, while his brother Jake was talking to Lusi without minding the eye of other people who's looking at them.

What can I expect they are the main leads of this novel so they will have a lot of communication and connection,

After an hour everything was just a normal meeting, people are dancing while talking to each other. While the others are having tea.

I just quietly goes to the terrace of the palace expecting no one is in there since I don't know anyone here except the character that I made.

Luckily when I get into the terrace no one is there, a small smile came out of me, I can finally breath a little.

The sky is dark already that's why the stars are visible already.

"What are you doing here?" I got a little bit shock when I heard a deep voice behind me.

"I just want a fresh air." I said before I face the person who speak behind me..

Shock on my face was evident when I face him, I can't believe it was him why is he here?

"Greetings, your majesty the crown prince, forgive me for going here,I'll go down now." I said before I bow to him.

"You can stay here I just ask you, what are you doing here since all of the people are downstairs." even if he was speaking calmly the coldness of his deep voice is still there.

"Is that so, thank you your majesty the crown prince." I smile a little since I felt a little relief.

"What's your name? , this is the first time I saw you on a meeting on this palace?" he ask.

"I'm Hera wang." I said without looking at him since I can't look into his eyes.

"Well then It's nice meeting you today Hera.I'm Nishimura Ni-ki the crown prince" he said before he grab my hand and kiss it.