Chapter 11

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the palace grounds, I found myself wandering through the dimly lit corridors, my footsteps echoing softly against the marble floors. Though the hour was late, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gnawed at the edges of My consciousness.

I'm not aftaid that someone will saw me since I'm perfectly wearing a maid uniform. No one would notice a thing.

My heart skipped a beat as I caught sight of two figures huddled together in the shadows. I Should leave the palace now but those figures caught my attention.it was quite suspecious.

Drawing closer, my suspicions were confirmed as I recognized the familiar faces of Lady Lusi and Prince Jake. Their voices were hushed, their expressions intent as they spoke in urgent whispers, their words barely audible above the soft rustle of their garments.

"We must make Ni-ki appear as the unfavored one in the king's eyes," Lusi say, her tone filled with malice as she outlined their plan. "Once we tarnish his reputation, the throne will be ours for the taking...and you will be the crown prince." She gave him a kiss on the lips that somehow made me step back a little.

Her words sent a chill down to my spine, a cold realization dawning within me. Ni-ki, the crown prince whom I made as a villain was being targeted by his own family in a cruel bid for power.... Is this the dark side of my novel...the one whom I doesn't know about since I only focus on the main lead while making this.

As I listened to their nefarious scheme unfold, my mind raced with possibilities. How could I stop them? How could I protect Ni-ki ... How can I change everything that I wrote.

"I will make him the best crown prince , the one who will be suitable to become the most powerful King." I whisper silently. I made up my mind... Maybe the reason I got in my novel is because I needed to change their fate.

"Did you hear that?" Lusi whispered, her eyes darting around the dimly lit hallway.

"It's nothing," Jake replied, his voice tinged with irritation. "Just your imagination playing tricks on you."

I walk slowly toward the palace exit gate. I finally can breath freely after I got out of there.

As I stepped out into the cool night air, the weight of what I had witnessed hung heavy on my shoulders. The palace grounds stretched out before me, bathed in the soft glow of moonlight.

Ni-ki's fate, once relegated to the pages of my novel, now felt like a burden that I carried with me. I know that I had a responsibility to change the course of his story, to rewrite the narrative and give him the chance he deserved. Only I can help him. And maybe if I succeded I can finally be back on my real world.

But how could I change the fate of a crown prince when he is locked up , one more problem is the ambitions of his power-hungry family.

I needed to visit Ni-ki again on another day and warn him of the danger ...He may have been a character in my novel, but to me, right now he was a real person with hopes and dreams, and I couldn't bear to see him fall victim to his family's deceit.

As I stood outside the palace gates, a plan began to form in my mind. If I couldn't reach Ni-ki directly, perhaps I could find a way to relay the information to someone who could help him from within the palace walls since I can't always go here wearing maid uniform , I might get caught.

With a sense of determination burning in my chest, I resolved to return to the mansion and ask Irene's help. She had proven herself to be resourceful and trustworthy she can be a big help.

The journey back to the mansion felt like an eternity, each step weighed down by the gravity of the situation. But as I finally reached the familiar confines of the estate, a glimmer of hope flickered within me.

"You're finally home Lady Hera." Irene said as she saw me entering the mansion. " I was worried , Glad you are safe."

"Irene can I talk to you for a minute?" She just look at me confused but she still manage to smile.

"Sure, my lady." She follow me until we reach my room.

"What is it that you like to talk about lady hera?" She said while looking at me.

"I needed your help." I said without a second thought."You always go to the palace every morning right?"

"Yes my lady, do you want me to do something?" I grab some paper and write something in it.

No one can understand it except Ni-ki , I use different letter that only him study. The language on my real world.

"When you go there can you please give this to the crown prince. I saw his condition and It was not good , plus you should be careful not all of the people in the palace can be trusted. You're the only one I can trust with this so please give this to him." I said as I handed her the paper.

"You can trust me with this My lady, I will give this to the crown prince tomorrow. I can also be your eye on the palace.. because I can feel that you care for the crown prince." She smile happily to me. "But don't be to kind because if you treat someone kindly they might abused your kindness towards them."

After she said that she leave my room. Leaving me lost in my own thoughts again, but one thing that was clear to me is that I will help him. I will change his fate this time.

"I promise ,people will no longer remember you as a bloody villain after this Nishimura Ni-ki." A small smile was shown on my lips as I look at the window near my bed.. all of the star are shining so bright .