Entry 8

Dear Diary,

It's been a few months since I last wrote in this journal, and a lot has happened. The most significant event was my third birthday. It's so hard to believe I'm already three years old.

I've been aware and anxious about aging the last year or so, but it's gotten better; Munin helped me realize that I am only improving and getting better and that Lillith and I are only getting closer. I've been on a path of being more content in my time and not dwelling on the end of it all. This has brought me a new, very welcome sense of peace.

As for why it's been so long since I've written, we are working on an exciting project: creating a large garden to serve as an oasis of peace and tranquility for us and our close friends. We have been experimenting with various flowers, herbs, and trees to find the perfect combination that creates the desired ambiance. Our goal is to create a space that is not only beautiful and visually appealing but also offers a sense of security and comfort to those who visit it. We envision a garden filled with the sweet fragrances of blooming flowers, the gentle rustling of leaves, and the soothing sound of flowing water.

In our garden, we have carefully considered the selection of plant species, ensuring that we have a diverse range, each chosen for its unique properties and characteristics. We have incorporated plants intended to attract pollinators, such as bees and butterflies, which will help promote biodiversity in the garden. We have also included plants that offer medicinal or culinary benefits, making the garden a beautiful space and a functional one.

We have incorporated various design elements to enhance the garden's aesthetic appeal, such as winding paths, seating areas, and water features. These elements add visual interest and create a sense of flow and harmony throughout the garden. The winding paths encourage visitors to explore the garden and discover its hidden treasures, while the seating areas provide a place to rest and take in the beauty of the surroundings. Finally, the water features add a tranquil and calming element to the garden, making it an ideal space for relaxation and rejuvenation.

It's been loads of work, but it will be so worth it. A lot of our work has been put over writing in my journal. I'm not complaining; I'm very excited about our work, but I hope to have more time to put some things down. Although I don't write in this journal as often as I should, it's comforting to know it's always here when needed.

-Felicette