Entry 31

Dear Diary, 

Monet has finally woken up, and we are all overjoyed. Munin, in particular, is ecstatic, and Monet almost seems even happier than he does. She fell into her coma before Lillith got word that we were even here; she had no idea we were on our way to her. But now that she is awake, things are starting to look up. She is still very weak and sick, but she is sitting up and talking, her skin and eyes look much healthier, and she can feel her magic coming back and becoming stable.

With Monet on a great path of healing, she has become a valuable part of our planning process. As of right now, we are working on gathering allies. Monet is contacting people in Pride, and As and Abo are reaching out to any connections they have. If we can get enough manpower, we can make it to Greed and subdue Monma and Susa. It's a daunting task, but we are determined to see it through.

It's difficult to imagine what Monet must be feeling after being in a coma for so long and waking up to such a dire situation. I hope that with each passing day, she gains strength and confidence in herself and her abilities. We are all here to support her and help in any way that we can.

Lillith has been helping to train Munin and me. We gained a lot of experience on our journey, but we still have a lot to learn. We want to be as prepared as possible for whatever lies ahead. Monet has been trying to help as much as possible while in bed, but she has spent lots of time sleeping and trying to work on her mobility more with As.

Abo is busy at work, trying to recruit as much help as possible. His status is a huge bonus in our search, and we are grateful for his efforts.

All in all, we have a lot of work to do, but we are making progress. Every day brings us closer to our goal, and with Monet's help and support, we are confident that we can succeed.

-Felicette