Entry 26

Dear Diary, 

As has given us some amazing news, we are only a three-day walk from the city where our girls are. We have been here for two days now, trying to recover some energy and relax some emotions; we plan on staying one more day to recuperate fully. Not everything is fancy, but everything is pleasant. 

The people here seem to have a great system. Everyone seems close to one another, helps out, and you could need everything here. As has shown us some more cool places to eat, buy magical items, practice magic, relax, and everything else we can think of. Some of the buildings were dark, with blacked-out windows and no signs. Without going into too much uncomfortable detail, these are businesses that profit off of lustful actions and relationships, Munin and I have been advised that we should avoid those places for now. 

Apparently, other cities and areas look down upon Lust, they call them vile and immoral; but I think they are just misunderstood. As and the people of Lust have become great friends in these couple days, the here people are respectful, loving, and kind; they value consent and connection above all else in all aspects of their daily lives. I couldn't help but feel sad when I heard how our new friends are viewed, its hard to believe they are so unliked.

Besides that sad info, we do have some good news! As has agreed to contact Abo from Sloth, once he arrives they will guide us to the city of Greed. We believe it will take only a couple days for the dragon to receive As's message, and a few more days to arrive here, as soon as he arrives we will begin our journey. 

Its been so long since our friends disappeared in that portal, as far as we've come we still have no idea why the portal appeared, why it disappeared after they entered, or even what this place really is. This journey is the hardest thing I have ever done and I would assume Munin feels the same; as excited as I am, I feel skeptical. The more I've sat and pondered, I just have a pit in my stomach, I know even once we are with our girls this wont all be over. 

I just don't know what we have left to face yet.

-Felicette