Entry 29

Dear Diary,

We haven't heard back from Lilith yet, but earlier today, we received an unexpected visit from Monma. Although he didn't stay for long, he dropped plenty of hints that he knew we were onto him and Susa. It seems like they're keeping a close watch on us and our activities. This new information has made us even more cautious, and we'll need to be particularly careful in our next moves.

The current situation has made us realize the value of As and Abo. They possess unique abilities that, when combined, can create an ideal opportunity to rescue our girls. As has the power to make people lose track of time, which can make a week feel like a day or a day feel like a week. Abo can induce fatigue and lack of motivation. Keeping this in mind, the four of us have started to devise a plan.

Our plan is to gradually increase the intensity of their effects on people; everyone will eventually be too exhausted and unmotivated to work or fight. They won't even realize how long it has been since they were productive, helping to prevent anyone from snapping out of it. We all agreed that getting home isn't all we have to do. Once we get the girls out of the city, we'll make our way to safety and work on a plan to rid Greed of this disease and get rid of Monma and Susa.

Abo and As have already begun working on ways to combine their abilities and learn more of each other's skills. Everything has to be perfect before we begin. I don't know if I will have time to write before the escape, but nothing will be left unwritten. 

-Felicette