Entry 28

Dear Diary, 

Things have gotten more strange. We met the head of research for the cure and we do not trust her. At first, we all thought we were the only ones who felt that way, but Munin finally said it out loud. We think that she and Monma may be the cause of the disappearance. 

While Abo stayed in, As, Munin, and I took a walk around the city. After a few minutes of walking, we met Monma and a Gorgon woman named Susa. Monma introduced her, and as he talked, she stared daggers through Munin the entire time. She only spoke once; with an eerie smile, she said, "We have been waiting for Monet for a long time; I didn't think we would ever get her here." After saying this, Monma gave her a cold, stern look before quickly saying goodbye and leaving. 

Immediately after the interaction, we went back to our temporary home. When we closed the door behind us, Munin broke down crying, screaming about how Susa had to be the reason that portal appeared. As and I agreed, with no hesitation, we all were thinking the same thing. If Susa is the cause of all this, what is her goal? Why Monet? Why all of us? And most importantly, how the hell did she know who or where we were? 

With this new information, the four of us brainstormed how to get more info and get all of us home. Abo and As are going to try to write to some friends to ask about Susa, they think that if Monma trusts her she must be known. 

Some good news is that Abo taught me how to send letters through my grimoire like Lillith, so I can contact her and let her know what's going on. I'm not sure what to say yet, but I will write her soon. For now it seems like all we can do is wait, I wish we could do more. 

-Felicette