Chapter 2

Johnnie's pov:

Ugh. Another day, and I overslept but it's not like I'm going to school anyways... I hate it there.

Everyone loves to judge. It makes me feel bad about myself and that's mostly why I hate school.

But I have had my eyes on this one girl that I see when I do go to school. I've wanted to become friends with her but I'm an antisocial person and I SUCK at making friends.

I found her on instagram the other day so I followed her... I hope she didn't find it as weird, but who knows the chance of us becoming friends.

- @phoenixx1__xdd has started following you

But it looks like she followed me back! Sick.

"Johnnie! Are you still here? It's already 10!!"

Fuck. It's my mom. She's gonna get mad if she knows I'm not at school! But she understands how much I hate it but she thinks I need the "education" or whatever that bullshit is.

"Yeah I overslept!" I yelled. "

Seriously Johnnie? I told you to set an alarm!! I'm going to work now bye!" She yelled.

"Alright bye!" I said back.

Thank god I got out of that. I guess I'm just gonna get ready and go to the park or something. I have nothing else to do with my lonely ass.

I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. My hair is a goddamn mess. I got my hair straightener and straightened my hair, and teased it up with a comb. I put on some hairspray to keep it in place.

I put on some pale foundation, and got my black eyeliner and smudged it on my eyes.

I'm ready to go so I guess I'll just walk outside for a bit or something.

Phoenix's pov:

I slept in again. But I'm happy about it. It's already Thursday so missing school isn't that big of a deal I guess. But I have nothing to do. My mom and dad are out of town for a couple weeks doing "work stuff".

I don't really think they care about me as much, and they are like ALWAYS busy. It kinda sucks not really having mom and dad time with them. But it's whatever I guess. But it's not. It kinda eats me up on the inside and makes me feel more lonely.

On the bright side I get to do what I want a lot so i guess that's nice.

But I'm alone and have nothing to do. It's not like I have any friends. I have some cash so I guess I'll just go down to the corner store by the park and get a drink or something.

I got up and turned on my radio, inserting a sleeping with sirens CD. I know I could have just used YouTube or something but radios are cool lol.

I brushed my long dark brown layered hair, and put some hairspray on to fluff it up for an exaggerated look. I then got my black eyeliner and smudged it on my eyes, adding some red eyeshadow.

I got my bag, picked up my phone and walked out the door.

I was walking towards the park until I saw a person with short-ish black hair. They look like... Johnnie? It's probably not. Until he turned around and saw me. I hate eye contact so I just looked away and kept walking.

Ugh but I really wanted to say hi.
No I shouldn't.
I should.
No im not going to I'll just make a fool out of myse-

"Hey!" He said.

"Oh hey - .. uh Johnnie!" I said nervous as hell.

Oh god I probably look like an idiot right now!! Just please get this over with.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks.

"Oh I was just going to the corner store, I didn't feel like going to school today." I nervously said.

"Yeah I get it I hate school, just wanted to say hi!" He smiled.

His smile is really cute. Wait what. What am I thinking? I should just go I am so awkward!

"Yeah nice to see you!" I said and walked away fast.

But I looked back at him.. and he was looking back at me too. I turned my head quickly and walked towards the corner store.

I sprinted into the store, breathing heavily. Dude he probably thinks I'm a dork! I tried not to act nervous. I should just stop overthinking it.

I grabbed a soda and a small bag of chips. I paid for my things and walked out.

But for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about me and Johnnie's encounter. It was just something about his smile... I don't know I'm thinking crazy.

I sat at a bench nearby and drank my soda, and ate my chips.

⋆// did you guys notice the "everyone loves to judge" reference AMAZING SONG BY JOHNNIE
Anyways I hope this was good!! New chapter soon! //