Chapter 25

Johnnie's pov:

Me and Phoenix were walking home from school and I had just remembered about the invitation that Alex gave me.

So I decided to mention it.

"Hey Phoenix?"

"Yeah Johnnie?" She replied as she held my hand swinging it around.

"Sooo, Alex gave me an invitation to a party this Friday, it's her friends or something and she wanted us to go." 

I handed her the invitation from my pocket.

"Ugh.. Alex. I don't even know why she still tries and talks to you like she has a chance." She said glancing at the paper.

"Yeah, I know she annoys me. But did you wanna go? I mean it might be fun."

"Yeah fuck it, we don't have anything else to do. But that bitch better not lay a hand on you."

"Yeah that's not going to happen anyways." I snickered.

"I'd like to see her try." She said laughing.

Phoenix's pov:

Me and Johnnie just got home, I headed upstairs to change into something comfortable while Johnnie was upstairs snooping for a snack.

I slipped into some comfortable pajama pants and a band shirt with the neck cut out of it.

*dinggg*

I picked up my phone from the bed.

???: hey, this Phoenix?

Who the hell was this? They aren't added in my contacts. Just a random number.

Phoenix: yes, why?

???: it's max.

What the hell.. it was by old boy best friend from years ago.

We drifted apart since he moved to a different neighborhood years ago.

Phoenix: oh my gosh?! How have you been? Haven't heard from you in so long.

Max: just been living, miss u tho

Phoenix: yeah same, long time no see🤧

Max: I'm gonna be in ur area in like a week if u wanna hang

Phoenix: wait, how did u get my number?

Typing...

"Babe, what you doing?" Johnnie asked as he walked though the door with a bag of chips.

"Ohh um, my old friend texted me."

Max: found your insta and saw who you were following, I asked one of your friends for it

I looked at my phone to glance at the message.

I looked up and Johnnie saw it too.

"Umm." He said picking up the phone.

"Babe-"

"Stalker much? And why did you say you miss him? Is this your ex boyfriend or something?!" He said sounding angry.

"Baby no- it's just my old boy best friend!"

"And you're gonna go hang with him?"

"I didn't even agree yet-!"

"I don't care dude do whatever you want." He said walking out and slamming the door.

Johnnie was super sensitive and would get really jealous easily, even if a dude looked me up and down in public or something.

"Babe!!" I yelled.

I turned off my phone and didn't answer Max. If anyone was my 1st priority it was Johnnie.

I opened the door and walked downstairs.

"Johnnie?" I yelled.

I opened the front door only to see him sitting on the porch.

He looked pissed.

"What? Go talk to max or something."

"He texted me, and no he is not my ex boyfriend at all, he just moved away. We were friends when I was like 14."

"Mmm." He said still looking jealous.

"There's nothing to worry about, I won't even hang out with him if you don't want me to. You come first."

"It's okay, do what you want."

"Johnnie seriously just look at me!" I said getting a little frustrated.

I grabbed his face and turned it towards mine.

"There is no need to be jealous. Okay? I would never betray you in any way, and you need to understand and trust me on that."

"I know, I just get mad sometimes."

"You mean jealous." I said smiling.

"Well- I- yeah." He said looking away.

"Exactly. And it's okay, but you don't need to freak out over something small."

"I'm sorry." He said looking at me.

"It's okay. I wouldn't ever stay mad at you love." I said kissing him on his lips.

He passionately grabbed my face and kissed me back.

"I love you." He said pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you more though."

"Lies." He said smiling.

"Hey! Not true!" I said slapping him on his arm.

"Ow!"

"Exactly."

I leaned on his shoulder as we looked at the sunset.

// hey guys I really apologize for not updating I have just been very unmotivated  and been going thru a bit but I promise I will be writing way more. Luv u all and thank you for the support 🖤🖤 //