FIHT 1

Jungkook sat down with a frustrated sigh as he rested his head on his arms

"Woah, Mr President, where have you been?" His friends, Taehyung and Jimin, said at the same time as they stared at the other.

"You know where I was... My assistant here, messed up some school files and I had to be the one to fix it up, I haven't even took a bite of my sandwich" Jungkook says as he glared at Beomgyu, who laughed awkwardly.

"Hyung, I'm so sorry... You know I'm a new one" Beomgyu says and Jungkook huffs.
"I know, I apologize... I'm just tired" Jungkook says, pouting. He stared at Taehyung, who chewed on his burger.

"Want some?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded. Taehyung smiles and let the younger take a bite, not bothering to joke with him since he knows the younger is probably drained with his responsibility for the school.

"Aish, I shouldn't have ran for the title..." Jungkook says, groaning as soon as he swallows the burger.
"Well, you didn't know that you will win... You just tried it for fun and now look at you" Jimin says, patting Jungkook's back as he chuckled.

"And besides, your mom believes in you" Jimin says, referring to Jungkook's mother being a well-known alumni of the school.
"Hey, don't think I got the title because of my mom" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"I didn't, you're just pretty popular in the school, maybe that's why you got that title" Jimin says, shrugging. The others agreed with him and Jungkook huffs once again.

"Don't you guys have classes to go to? Specially you, Beom" Jungkook says and Beomgyu gasps, running out of the cafeteria.
"Aigoo, that kid" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

"Let's head to class, I don't wanna be late"

"Aigoo~"