FIHT 18

"The only reason I want to fight that Yoongi is because I wanna show him that I like you and I will fight for you!" Sihyun screamed as he looked at Jungkook with a glare

"The only reason I want to fight that Yoongi is because I wanna show him that I like you and I will fight for you!" Sihyun screamed as he looked at Jungkook with a glare. Jungkook looked at Sihyun in disbelief, shaking his head.

"Are you hearing yourself right now, Sihyun? You sound crazy. You sound like a fool. I am happy with my relationship, Sihyun. You can't take me away from Yoongi because you will never have a chance even if you try. I only see you as a friend... No, because of this... You're just some classmate that I only talk with for the class" Jungkook says, emphasizing each word and shook his head.

"Jungkook, please. Leave Yoongi, he's no good-" Sihyun is cut off as Jungkook scoffs.
"And you think you are? You're literally here in my office, begging me and telling me that you will fight my lover so you can get me, are you that good to be my lover if you are doing these things?" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Yoongi is like me, but you are dating him" Sihyun says and Jungkook laughs. Sihyun frowns as he looked at the other because what was so funny?
"Yoongi is not like you though. Yes, before he was like you... Liked fighting and beating others up, but the reason I dated him was because he was willing to change. He even stopped himself from beating you up that time because he knew I would be disappointed in him" Jungkook says, sighing once again.

"Look, Sihyun. I think you should just give up in trying to pursue me, I will never fall for you nor even date you... You need to find someone that is willing to love you, some who likes you. Find someone like that because I am not that one"

 Find someone like that because I am not that one"