FIHT 7

Jungkook rolls his eyes and continued walking, ignoring Yoongi

Jungkook rolls his eyes and continued walking, ignoring Yoongi. He hears footsteps and is startled as Yoongi was now standing beside him. Jungkook sighs and looked at him, stopping in his tracks.

Yoongi does the same and gave him a small smile.
"Why don't you go and take your motorbike bad  leave me alone?" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.
"I left my motorbike at home, I wanted to walk" Yoongi says and Jungkook scoffs.

"Then let's act like we don't know each other and let me go home in peace" Jungkook says, huffing and turns around to start walking once again.
"Why don't you like me?" Yoongi asks as he kept up with Jungkook's pace.

"I just don't... Why do you ask?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"I am curious to know why the school president hates me, Min Yoongi" Yoongi says and Jungkook huffs.
"Aish, I just don't like the way you go and pick a fight with people, happy? Can you leave me alone now?" Jungkook says and Yoongi shrugs.

Jungkook sat by the bus stop. There were two men, one of them kept glancing at him. Jungkook mind it at first and just waited for his bus. But as it got longer, he was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Why is he staring so much?" Jungkook whispers to himself as he acts like he's on his phone. He freezes as the guy stood up and was about to sit beside him when another person came and wrapped an arm around him.

He looks at who it is and sees Yoongi.
"Why are you still here?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook starts complaining about him. As Jungkook did so, Yoongi kept an eye on the guy.

He was watching all of this happen, so he decided to go and step in. So when Jungkook kept on talking, he was giving the guy a glare..