FIHT 17

Jungkook looks through his book as he reviews for the upcoming exam

Jungkook looks through his book as he reviews for the upcoming exam. He had told Yoongi to review too so he won't be meeting him today. Although the older refused at first, he knew that arguing with Jungkook would result in the younger getting mad at him, so he just accepted his fate.

He hears a knock on his office door. Yes, he had decided to do some reviewing in his office.
"Come in!" He says and hears the door open. He smiled, thinking it was Yoongi.
"I told you that we won't be able meeting today, hyu-" Jungkook cuts himself off as he's met with Sihyun.

This causes his smile to fall as he stared at the other with a frown.
"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks, he didn't like the said male but his hatred is not the same as his boyfriend's.

"Just wanted to check on my favorite person" Sihyun says as he sat down, staring at Jungkook. The other felt uncomfortable but didn't show it because he still doesn't know why the guy would suddenly show up.
"Just tell me, I am busy here, Sihyun. You should be too, to be honest" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

"Well, I wanna tell you something" Sihyun says and Jungkook raises his brow.
"I want Yoongi to come and meet me" Sihyun says and Jungkook frowns once again.
"And why would you want to meet my boyfriend?" Jungkook asks.

The man is weird, he is sure of that.
"I want to continue our fight, I want to win" Sihyun says and Jungkook scoffs.
"And you think I will allow that? Do you think the school will allow that?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, we're not doing it at school... It will be somewhere private... Maybe I can even beat that boyfriend of yours so that I can get you to be mine" Sihyun says and Jungkook grabs his collar, glaring at him.

"Don't play with me, Sihyun. I will not allow that, and I don't care if you beg. If you like fighting this much, go and fight people that will knock some sense into you"

 If you like fighting this much, go and fight people that will knock some sense into you"