FIHT 6

Jungkook scoffs as he watches Yoongi stand up and follow the guy that said those words

"I knew he wouldn't last long" He whispers under his breath, shaking his head.
"What's up with you and Min Yoongi?" Jimin asks and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"That man just wants to bother me that's all, and of course I'm not gonna let him scare me" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Jungkook hyung, shouldn't we stop them? We can't let a fight happen in the school" Beomgyu mentions and Jungkook remembers what his role is in the school.

"Oh, shit" He says and stood up and running out with the others following him. They reached the back of the school, and Jungkook was expecting to see Yoongi beating up someone but when he got there, he saw the other playing basketball.

"What the... " He says under his breath as he watched them. Yoongi scores a 3 point and then looked as his friend nudged him. He made eye contact with Jungkook and smiled. He walked to the younger and winked.
"Hello, Mr President" Yoongi says and Jungkook frowns.

"When did we have a basketball ring in the back of the school?" Jungkook asks, crossing his arms.
"Oh, you must've not been here yet... This has been here for a week" Yoongi says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"I'm Min Yoongi, I keep my promise... No physical fight, just a friendly game" Yoongi says and grabbed Jungkook's hand, giving it a kiss. Jungkook pulls his hand away, groaning. The three watches this and gave each other a look as Jungkook walks out.

"Stupid Min Yoongi, stupid Min Yoongi" Jungkook chants over and over again as he walked and kicked a small pebble on the pavement. He stops as he hears a sneeze, looking back to see the said man.

"That's why I felt like sneezing... You were mentioning me"

 You were mentioning me"