FIHT 13

Jungkook was sitting on his desk when he's startled by his office door opening

Jungkook was sitting on his desk when he's startled by his office door opening. He's met with Beomgyu, who looked like he ran a lap by the way his bangs had stick to his forehead and how sweaty he looked.

He was also breathing heavily and looked panicked.
"What the fuck happened to you, Gyu?" Jungkook asks as he stood up from his seat, walking to the younger.
"Hyung" Beomgyu says and Jungkook raises his brow.

By the tone the younger used, there's definitely a problem.
"We have a problem" Beomgyu says, just like how he had guessed.
"Let me guess, a fight?" Jungkook says and Beomgyu nods.
"Why do I always need to go and stop them? Can't the guards stop them?" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Well, guards are stopping them... But I think you would wanna stop them" Jungkook frowned at that and the following words Beomgyu had said causes him to curse under his breath.
"Yoongi hyung and the new student are fighting" Beomgyu says and Jungkook disappeared in a flash.

Jungkook didn't know what came to him, but he ran as fast as he can to the back of the school where most fights happen. As he reached the place, he could see Yoongi protecting himself with his arms as Sihyun continuously punched him. The guards were useless, they can't even take the two away from each other so Jungkook did it himself.

"Sihyun, stop!" Jungkook says, running to them and pushing Sihyun hard, causing a loud thump as the man's body hit the ground. Sihyun let out a groan and looked up. He could see Jungkook, checking Yoongi before hugging him.
"Fucking asshole!" Jungkook screamed as he looked at Sihyun.

Sihyun didn't know what to feel, the guy he likes was cursing him for hurting someone. And that certain someone was Min Yoongi, someone who can protect himself from what he could remember. Why was Jungkook hugging and so worried for him?

"Sihyun, you fucker!"