FIHT 15

Jungkook watches as Yoongi and Sihyun did their community service

Jungkook watches as Yoongi and Sihyun did their community service. They were told to do it whenever they have a free time and Jungkook was assigned to watch them. Jungkook was glad he was given this task so that he can't watch the two and stop them from fighting.

And he can also admire Yoongi too. Jungkook smiles as Yoongi walked to him after finishing his work. He gave them a break and let them go and get some snacks. Fortunately for Yoongi, Jungkook had brought him snacks and drinks. For Sihyun, he was nowhere to be found.

Maybe he went to buy himself some snacks at the cafeteria.
"How's community service?" Jungkook asks as he wipes Yoongi's sweat and smiled at him.
"Tiring" Yoongi says as he huffs.
"Well, that's your fault... Also, stop with the pouting, you know I won't be able to help you" Jungkook says, scoffing as he pinched Yoongi's nose.

"Sihyun still irritates me" Yoongi says and Jungkook scoffs.
"Well, you gotta try getting along with him if you don't want to get suspended" Jungkook says, shrugging.
"He kept glancing at you, I can see it" Yoongi rolls his eyes as he said these words.

He had been keeping an eye on Sihyun and he can see those stares.
"Aish, you're overreacting, hyung" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"I am serious, baby... There's something off about that guy" Yoongi says, sighing.

"And I'm just being protective of what's mine" Yoongi says and the younger rolls his eyes.
"Okay, okay, I'll try to stay away from him" Jungkook says and Yoongi nodded.
"Yes, not even an inch" Yoongi says as he gestured what he meant. Jungkook laughs as he pats Yoongi's cheek as he found him cute.

As the two have fun, Sihyun watches them from afar, a death glare directed at Yoongi.

"Oh, it's on"