FIHT 14

"Sihyun, you fucker!" Yoongi screams as he glared at the said man who smirked at him

"Yoongi, enough!" Jungkook says, glaring at his boyfriend.
"What is happening here?!" Jungkook asks and everyone who was watching the fight, backs away.

"Jungkook, he's the one who started it!" Sihyun says, pointing a finger at Yoongi who scoffs. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend in disappointment, shaking his head. Yoongi didn't notice this, he was still angry.

"I wouldn't have punched if you didn't talk like that about my boyfriend!" Yoongi says and was about to go and attack Sihyun if it weren't for Jungkook holding him back. Sihyun looked shocked, he looked in between Yoongi and Jungkook and frowned.

"Boyfriend? You're dating the school president, Jeon Jungkook?" Sihyun says, it was a new information to him. No one even bothered to tell him about this thing. Hearing this new information, something in him shattered.

"Yes, boyfriend, you fucking idiot! You don't talk shit about my boyfriend because I won't hesitate to kill you!" Yoongi says and one glare from Jungkook causes him to stop.
"You can't be dating Jungkook, you're literally not compatible with him!" Sihyun says, laughing like a mad man.

Everyone looked at him scared, what was happening to this guy and why was he acting like that to the information he had gotten?
"Enough. Please take Sihyun to the principal's office" Jungkook says as he looked at the guards who nodded.

Yoongi was about to stand up when Jungkook looked at him.
"You're coming too" Jungkook says, his voice laced with anger. Yoongi gulps, biting his bottom lip.

"You should be glad that the principal just gave you guys community service, I would add more bruises to your face if you had gotten suspended, Min Yoongi" Jungkook says as he dabs the cotton of alcohol on Yoongi's wound.
"That man irritates me" Yoongi says, huffing.

"And I need you to stay away from him because I've got a bad feeling about him"