FIHT 16

As Yoongi and Sihyun finished their community service, no more trouble happened

As Yoongi and Sihyun finished their community service, no more trouble happened. Jungkook had adviced Yoongi that if he didn't like Sihyun but also didn't wanna get in trouble, he'll have to act like they're okay with each other.

And then also giving him an advice that once the community service was done, he should just stay away. Of course, Yoongi followed what his boyfriend told him. He didn't wanna cause more trouble to his lover.

He knew that Jungkook will always be the one that will have to deal with them if they ever started fighting again. He didn't want that. Especially knowing that Sihyun probably has an interest on his significant other, he wouldn't want to have him interacting with his boyfriend.

Yoongi sat beside Jungkook in the cafeteria along with the younger's friends.
"Hey, I heard Sihyun and you are on good terms" Jimin says and Yoongi scoffs.
"Yeah, in the eyes of everyone... I don't like that man, never ever will like him" Yoongi says, huffing.

Jungkook just laughs at his boyfriend's frustration. As they laughed and cracked jokes, someone stopped by their table.
"May I sit here?" They heard, looking up to see Sihyun. Jimin and Taehyung, along with Beomgyu, frowned at this. Even Yoongi was against this but knowing Jungkook, he'll have to accept.

"Yeah, I guess?" Jungkook was unsure too, but the cafeteria is full and there's no more space left. He felt bad for the other and let him sit with them.
"Thank you so much" Sihyun says and smiled. Yoongi held himself back from launching and punching the guy. There was something in his smile that caused his blood to boil.

The table became quiet, only silence was surrounding them.
"You're Jimin and Taehyung, right? And you're Beomgyu?" Sihyun says as he interacts with them. The said men just nodded and talked with him while Jungkook calmed Yoongi down secretly.