FIHT 8

"Come on, let's go home, baby" Yoongi says all of a sudden, taking Jungkook aback

"Come on, let's go home, baby" Yoongi says all of a sudden, taking Jungkook aback. He looked at Yoongi with a frown, raising his brow.
"What?" Jungkook is startled as Yoongi pulls him, causing him to stand up.

Yoongi leans to Jungkook's ear, making it look like he gave him a kiss.
"Just play along, I know this man is making you uncomfortable" Yoongi whispers and intertwines their fingers.

Jungkook blushes and looks away, smiling a little but hiding it from the other.
"O-okay..." Jungkook says and Yoongi huffs.
"You should've just called me, I know we have been fighting but I would never let you go home all alone" Yoongi says, continuing the act as they walked away.

Jungkook watched as they are now far away from the bus stop. He looked at Yoongi, who is smiling ear to ear.
"Earth to Yoongi!" Jungkook says, snapping Yoongi out of his trance. He looked at Jungkook, who looked at him with an unimpressed expression.

"Let me go now" Jungkook says and referred to their fingers. He looked at their hands and laughed awkwardly, letting go of the younger's hand.
"I wanted to hold your hand longer" Yoongi mumbles, huffing.

"I'll get a cab" Jungkook says but is stopped by Yoongi.
"Hey, how about I give you a ride?" Yoongi says and Jungkook sighs.
"Let me guess, the motorbike again?" Jungkook says and Yoongi scratches his nape.

"Well... That's the only thing I have" Yoongi says, laughing awkwardly. Jungkook thought the older was cute when he did that and gave in.
"Fine, I'll ride with you" Jungkook says and chuckled as he sees the other smile widely.
"Is this really the Min Yoongi everyone knows?" Jungkook thought as he watches Yoongi happily give his helmet to him.

"I guess he rarely shows this side of him... Am I that special to him? I doubt so..."