FIHT 2

As usual, Jungkook is in his office which he will stay in until someone wins school president

As usual, Jungkook is in his office which he will stay in until someone wins school president. The place is peaceful, but not for Jungkook as he had to finish all of the school files that was given to him.

Beomgyu is on his class, so he's the only one doing all of these. He huffs as he rests his head on his arms, pouting as he stared at the whiteboard in front of him. It contained all the needed activities to be done for the month.

He felt his eyelids become heavy as he starts to feel sleepy. As soon as he closed his eyes, he's startled awake by the door opening. He looks up and sees a panicked student.
"Yeon-" He's cut off as the student ran away, leaving the door open.

"What the fuck?" He says, now fully awake. He hears loud footsteps, like someone is running.
"Oh, goodness" He says, knowing what's
happening.

He ran out of the room, closing it and seeing the commotion. Students were gossiping, making the hallway noisy. He sees the students and ran after them.

Jungkook eventually stops the student from before after blocking his way.
"Hyung, get out of the way or I'll be dead" The student says and Jungkook raises his brow.
"What? You literally barged into my office and now you took me here" Jungkook says, huffing.

"You're on your own, hyung!" The student says and pushes Jungkook away as he hears the familiar footsteps. Jungkook is left there all alone, making him sigh and shake his head.

"Oh, look who we have here" Is what he heard before he got out. He turned around and sees three guys, smirking at him.
"Mr school president, lovely to have you here in our dungeon" The one with the mint hair says, chuckling. Jungkook scoffs, rolling his head.

"I don't care, your dungeon stinks, it's dusty and y'all should clean it... Gosh, irrelevant people is tiring to talk to"

 Gosh, irrelevant people is tiring to talk to"