FIHT 10

Jimin and Taehyung, along with Beomgyu, had noticed the closeness between the two males

Jimin and Taehyung, along with Beomgyu, had noticed the closeness between the two males. Before, they could see Jungkook hesitating to even sit next to Yoongi, complaining and ranting to them how much he dislikes what Yoongi does, but never talked bad about the other, only the things he does.

But now, Jungkook seemed to let Yoongi touch him. They knew how much Jungkook hated skinships, specially to people he's not close with. Maybe the two had gotten close due to them being together everyday.

As Jimin was about to take a bite of his burger, Yoongi appeared, startling them.
"Did you guys see Jungkook?" Yoongi says, smiling as he hid something behind his back.
"He's at his office, why?" Taehyung asks, frowning.

"Thanks" Yoongi says, giving the other a thumbs up before running out of the cafeteria, the thing he was holding behind him on full show to them.
"Hyungs?" Beomgyu says, shocked.

"We saw it too, Gyu" The two said at the same time before they squealed together, causing everyone to look at them.
They stopped before squealing once again, this time, quietly.

Jungkook sat inside his office, checking some files he was told to do. He looks up as he hears a knock.
"Aigoo, Gyu, just open the do-" He cuts himself off as he sees that it wasn't Beomgyu, nor his two friends, but Yoongi.

His stressed face disappeared and a relaxed expression replaced it.
"You're here? How did you know I was here?" Jungkook asks as he stared at the older.
"Well, I asked your friends... You do know I was waiting for you" Yoongi says and Jungkook sighs.

"Sorry about that, hyung... I'm a bit busy today" Jungkook says, giving Yoongi an apologetic smile.
"That's okay... Here" Yoongi says, looking away as he gave the bouquet of flowers. He specifically ordered for Jungkook's favorite flowers, which he had known after asking the younger. A genuine smile appeared on Jungkook's face as he gladly took the bouquet, thanking him.

"What's with the sudden bouquet?"

"Uhm... Well... "