FIHT 11

"What happened?" Jungkook asks, confused by the sudden silence of the older

"Hyung, please tell me? Is there something that I don't-" Jungkook is cut off as Yoongi says the following words.
"I like you!" Yoongi closes his eyes as he looked down.

This was it, he was going to be rejected. The Min Yoongi will be rejected face to face by the school president Jeon Jungkook. He waited for a response, keeping his posture.
"I like you too" Jungkook says, snapping Yoongi out of his trance.

He looked up with wide eyes, a shocked expression plastered on his face.
"W-what?" Yoongi stuttered out and Jungkook smiles.
"I like you too, silly" Jungkook says and Yoongi frowns.

"But... Whenever we're together... But how?" Yoongi says, confused. Jungkook never showed any signs of him liking back, so Yoongi was nervous to even confess to him.

"Aigoo, you just don't see it... I'm not that expressive, hyung... But on the inside, I was secretly admiring you" Jungkook says, smiling wide as he chuckled.

"When?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook thinks.
"Well, it started when I had noticed that you were really willing to change. I loved how you kept your promise of not getting into fights just so we can be friends" Jungkook says and Yoongi smiles.

"Will you be my boyfriend then?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook rolls his eyes.
"What was the purpose of me confessing my feelings back to you if I don't want to?" Jungkook says and Yoongi stood up, walking to the younger's side and pulled him up to stand.

Jungkook is confused before he was startled by the sudden action the older did to him. Yoongi was leaning too close, making him blush as he became flustered.
"Will you let me?" Yoongi says and Jungkook smiles.

"Yes..." Jungkook says and finally felt the lips of the older touch his. Pulling away, they stared at each other and smiled widely.

"Just a reminder, that was my first kiss"

"It was mine too"