FIHT 5

"What are you planning? Should we go and catch him?" Heeyun says as he smirked

"No, I am warning you guys. If you ever hurt that guy, I'll hurt you guys to the point you guys won't see another day" Yoongi says with a serious voice, glaring at the two.

"Woah, woah, chill, Yoongi ah... You know we don't do things when you don't tell us to" Kiyun says and Yoongi nodded.
"That's right, and I didn't tell you guys anything about hurting the guy, so don't even think about it" Yoongi says and walked in.

"What's with him?" Heeyun says, frowning.
"I think our friend's in love" Kiyun says, chuckling as they followed the other.
"Ohhh~" Heeyun says, smiling as he shakes his head.

Jungkook huffs as he sat in the cafeteria. He was supposed to enjoy lunch with his friends but all of a sudden, three more guys joined them.
"Jungkook hyung, who are these... Wait... I know you" Beomgyu says as he looked at the mint haired guy.

Yoongi smiles and chuckles before looking at Jungkook.
"Mind if we sit here?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook's right eye twitched in annoyance.
"Sure... I guess" Jungkook says with gritted teeth, trying not to show any emotion.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and chuckled.
"Aigoo, are you thinking what I am thinking?" Jimin whispers into Taehyung's ear and the other nodded.
"Yup, I can feel it too" Taehyung says. They both referred to Yoongi staring at Jungkook like he's his world.

"Mind you if you guys introduce yourselves?" Jimin says after clearing his throat. They all started introducing theirselves, shaking their hands.
"Just because I told you that I'll think about it, doesn't mean you will have to stalk me... And why are you at school, I never saw you here?" Jungkook whispers to Yoongi and the other chuckles.

"What? Isn't school for studying? I am here to study and stay away from all the fight-"

"Min Yoongi-nim... Someone is challenging you for a fight at the back of the school"

 Someone is challenging you for a fight at the back of the school"