FIHT 12

6 months into dating Yoongi, everything was going fine

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

6 months into dating Yoongi, everything was going fine. Jungkook fell more for the older and the same was for Yoongi. Yoongi even gets his friends to do things for him just to make Jungkook happy.

Jungkook's job had become easier due to Yoongi not starting fights nor problems anymore. That was until an incident happened...

A month ago...

Jungkook was informed by Beomgyu about this new transfer student that will be attending their school. Jungkook didn't really care if there was someone new or something, all he wanted to do is just finish his school works, responsibilities for the school, and go home and cuddle with his boyfriend.

"Why do I need to know that information?" Jungkook asks as he focused on the paper he's working on.
"Well, the principal told me that you should give him a tour, hyung" Beomgyu said and this causes Jungkook to look up, a frown appears on his face.

"Why me? Can anybody do it? I'm literally so busy with so many things and now I need to tour someone? Can't you do it for me, Beom?" Jungkook says, pouting as he huffed.
"I would've, hyung, but the day he comes we will have some trip to Jeju for a school project" Beomgyu says, scratching his nape.

"Aish, can't anybody do it?" Jungkook says, groaning as he leaned back on his chair.
"Principal said you're the only that can be trusted" Beomgyu says and Jungkook sighs.

Jungkook met the new student, his name being Hyu Sihyun, he shares some classes with him. The guy was a bit of a show off, but he's tolerable. Yoongi saw them and had gotten jealous, but with Jungkook's assurance, everything went well and no problems had happened.

"I don't trust that man"

"Hyung, you're judging already? Come on, stop sulking at me"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.