FIHT 4

Yoongi waited for a response but is shocked as soon as he got one

Yoongi waited for a response but is shocked as soon as he got one. The other was laughing, finding his statement ridiculous.
"Me? Befriend someone like you? I don't think so, we're literally the opposite of each other" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"Now, I'll go and get to class... Bye, I guess?" Jungkook says and is startled as Yoongi grabbed his hand.
"Can you at least give me a chance?" Yoongi says, he didn't know why he was being desperate and acting like the other was someone who is gonna break up with him.

"Uhm... " Jungkook became speechless at the sudden change of emotion. The guy was basically begging for him to accept his offer to be friends and he looked like a sad puppy because of it.

"Ugh, you're such nuisance... Fine, if I don't see with these bruises and shit on your face for a month, maybe I'll consider it" Jungkook says as he pokes the bruise on the corner of Yoongi's mouth, causing the other to wince. Jungkook snickers, shaking his head.

"You like to go and beat up people but one poke on these, you wince... Oh, goodness" Jungkook says and couldn't help but laugh as he sees Yoongi scratch his head.
"I'll get going" Jungkook says and once again was stopped by Yoongi.

"You don't wanna ride?" Yoongi asks, the younger rolls his eyes and looked at the time.
"Fine" Jungkook says and is given a helmet.

"Thanks by the way" Jungkook says as he got off.
"You're welcome, Mr President... Would you let me give you a ride everyday?" Yoongi says and Jungkook scoffs.
"In your dreams, this will be the only time" Jungkook says and rushes off. Yoongi chuckles as he watches the other disappear into the crowd and sees his friends walk to him.

"That was the school president?"

"Yup"