FIHT Finale

The office door opened and they're met with Yoongi, who was smiling widely

"Baby, I brought you... Foods... " The smile fell as soon as he looked up, seeing Sihyun there.
"What is he doing here?" Yoongi asks, glaring at Sihyun who glared back.

"I don't know, hyung... We just had a talk, I knocked some sense into him" Jungkook says as Yoongi walked to him, wrapping an arm around his waist. A gesture directed towards Sihyun that tells him to back off.

"I will listen to your advice, Jungkook ah" Sihyun says as he gave up with the fighting with Yoongi. The other is confused at the sudden change of mind, but shrugs it off knowing that the guy would not be bothering them now.

A few weeks later...

Sihyun kept his promise and it shows. The man had been avoiding them now, he's not even talking to them anymore. He just passes by them and would not look their way. Yoongi was more than happy to see this all happening.

It meant that he won't get in trouble anymore, something he had been avoiding ever since he started dating Jungkook. He was not into those things anymore because he didn't wanna disappoint his lover.

Jungkook felt the same way, he was glad Sihyun took his words seriously and is doing what he was told. He was happy the guy who had been bothering them for so long, not listening to them or anything, listened for once. It was for good.

Graduation came and Jungkook smiled as he watches Yoongi walk up to the stage. The older walks to him and hugged him, showing him his diploma.
"Hey, you know... Maybe after this, we can try living together" Yoongi says as he winks at Jungkook.

"Definitely, I would love that... But no more trouble"

"No more trouble"