FIHT 9

A month later

A month later...

Ever since making that deal with Yoongi, Jungkook had noticed the change with the older. He started going to college more frequently, with no bruises nor anything.

He has also noticed that the other had stopped smoking after he had complained once when Yoongi accidentally blew smoke into his face. Instead, they made another deal to stop him with this.

Jungkook had bought a bag of lollipops, telling Yoongi that if he ever had an urge to smoke, he will go to him and ask for one. It was Yoongi's idea, and told Jungkook about it which he liked. So, noticing these changes, Jungkook had decided to let the other become his friend.

Yoongi sat beside Jungkook, nothing strange anymore for the younger's friend. They're used to seeing the older's face anyways since he always sticks beside Jungkook everyday.

Jungkook sighs and takes something out of his chest pocket and offered it to Yoongi.
"How did you know?" Yoongi asks, surprised since the younger knew what he was thinking.
"I noticed that you always pouts your lips whenever you want to smoke" Jungkook says and Yoongi smirked.

"Oh, really? You noticed that? You paid attention to my habits?" Yoongi says and Jungkook scoffs as his friends joined in with the teasing.
"Aish" Jungkook just says, rolling his eyes.

The two walked down the street. Ever since that incident at the bus stop, Yoongi had started walking with the other.
"Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook says and Yoongi looked at the younger.
"That's new... You calling me hyung" Yoongi says, smiling.

"I'm letting you be my friend now" Jungkook says as he rolled his eyes at the older's comment.
"Wait... What? Really, are you for real?" Yoongi says and Jungkook nodded. He smiled as he watches the older look happy and celebrate his new achievement.

"I am Jeon Jungkook's friend now!"