11 - 20

Chapter 11 Temporary Farewell

The gorgeous crystal lamps in the room shone with charming light, and the surrounding decorations were all of high quality, making the room look magnificent and grand. However, in Jiang Ye's eyes, the most dazzling thing at this time was the woman who entered the door.

On weekdays, the feeling of being at home was not very obvious, and that night was too hurried for him to notice easily. Only then did he realize that compared to the usual laziness and indifference, she could also show such a bright look on her face, and her pair of dark eyes His eyes were piercing and full of outstanding self-confidence, which made him feel as if he was seeing his mother who lived alone in Hong Kong after divorce and owned a financial group.

Tang Jingyun calculated that it had only been less than ten minutes since she went out, and the two of them had already finished talking about everything. It was so efficient as never before. She watched Master Zhu's always cheerful mask shatter, revealing a twitch that was different from his appearance. , she sympathized with Master Zhu from the bottom of her heart. She had somewhat grasped Jiang Ye's temperament. He could never squeeze out a word for a long time. When he didn't want to talk, he would definitely choke you to death!

Her guess was not wrong. After she took the initiative to go out, Mr. Zhu found that Jiang Ye's originally somewhat human expression instantly turned into an expressionless machine. No matter what he said, he would shake his head or nod, and occasionally he could listen. When I hear the word "good", I feel like a piece of cake is falling from the sky.

Regarding the strange feeling that arose in his heart, Zhu Ye silently covered his face in his heart. There is indeed no lower limit to a person's bottom line. Having dealt with so many people, this was the first time he met a young man who could make him speechless. I really don't know how the girl from the Tang family got along with this man. !

Jiang Ye saw Tang Jingyun walking in gracefully, and sat down beside him consciously. When he sat down sideways, he moved his lips towards himself. If he read it correctly, it should be the word "facial paralysis", right? The corners of his lips curved slightly.

This was not the first time he heard the word "facial paralysis". Others had mentioned this comment to some extent, especially after he attended a banquet with a straight face. He really doesn't like to smile, and he doesn't bother to communicate with others. Everyone has the right to say that he has facial paralysis, except this little woman, but he remembers that he has never left her alone in front of her!

Master Zhu caught a glimpse of the slightly raised corners of his mouth, and couldn't help but feel surprised again. He was surprised that he would actually smile at Girl Tang! There seemed to be something more in it. Thinking that he seemed to be living in Girl Tang's house, some absurd thoughts arose in my heart, and then I suppressed them. Jiang Ye's family background meant that the two of them were impossible!

With Tang Jingyun here, although she is not a talkative person, but with her adjustment, the scene finally became somewhat interesting.

Master Zhu cast a "well done" look at Chen Zhaoxiang. Zhaoxiang was worthy of being his heir, and his look was indeed spot on!

Chen Zhaoxiang finally breathed a sigh of relief quietly after watching this scene. The cold scene just now, seeing Master Zhu holding the tea cup and drinking water with a normal expression on his face, the veins on his hands were exposed, can give a glimpse of what happened at that time.

Tang Jingyun could also see that he was not asking her to come up to drink tea, but he was clearly calling her to come to the rescue!

After finally talking for a while, Tang Jingyun stood up and said goodbye. Mr. Zhu stood up and walked to the door. Then Chen Zhaoxiang sent the two of them to Linquan's door, giving them enough face.