71 - 80

Chapter 71 Guests

When Gu Ling heard this, there was a bit of strangeness in his expression, "There are rumors that the illegitimate daughter is quite strong-willed and has always refused to recognize the Tang family. A big family like the Tang family has no shortage of such a person." Bloodline, let alone a daughter, after the incident with the illegitimate son of the Tang family, I should have never had any contact with her."

Qi Zejiu was a little surprised when he heard this, and then smiled and said, "The Tang family is really interesting. I really don't understand what this big family is causing."

Tang Jingyun silently listened to the two people talking about herself. She could only express that she was really helpless, but fortunately the banquet officially started soon.

She saw a man in a suit and leather shoes walking in. He had a pair of majestic phoenix eyes and a handsome appearance. He carried the nobility and elegance of a superior person in his movements. He was wearing a silver-gray suit. There were traces of time passing by in the corners of his eyes, but It does not detract from his handsomeness, but makes him even more charming as a mature man.

Sometimes time is so unfair.

Behind him was a young man who looked to be about seventeen or eighteen years old. His appearance was very delicate and delicate, his skin was fair and slightly flushed, he was soft and weak, and his expression was a bit shy.

The decent and noble clothes were obviously cut by famous experts, which confirmed the Tang family's attitude towards this young man.

When this man walked in, everyone present lowered their voices or stopped talking. The man's noble status was undoubtedly evident.

Qi Zejiu looked at the person coming and smiled in a low voice to Gu Ling who was standing beside him, "I think the head of the Tang family really has a good appearance. He looks like he is only forty years old."

Gu Ling also nodded and smiled, with a hint of teasing in his expression, "The head of the Tang family's abilities are beyond words. With his vigorous and resolute methods, he is definitely considered a favored son of God. However, his lifestyle is not very good."

"No, look at that young man," Qi Zejiu looked critically at the young man following Tang Zhiqian, "This should be the illegitimate son of the Tang family who said they wanted to recognize him, right? But an illegitimate child is an illegitimate child. That action He just has a bit of a petty attitude, and he has not been in our circle since he was a child."

There was a kind of contempt from the heart in Qi Zejiu's words. Tang Jingyun understood this feeling quite well, because she had experienced such treatment in her previous life. She knew that these gentlemen and ladies from famous families treated illegitimate children illegitimately. Girls are born with a certain amount of rejection and contempt.

But looking at Tang Shaoming's appearance, he nodded in agreement with Qi Zejiu's words. Tang Shaoming was raised by his mother. Her mother was originally a beautiful woman without much wisdom, but she just took advantage of Tang Zhiqian's illness and was hospitalized. Up.

He was raised by Tang Shaoming's mother since he was a child, so he didn't learn any advanced skills. Instead, under his delicate youthful appearance, he learned some unsophisticated tricks, which were just used by the inner circle to compete for favors, and he didn't know any real skills at all.

Therefore, in terms of attitude towards Tang Shaoming, Tang Jingyun in the previous life was surprisingly consistent with Tang Lingzheng and Tang Yushan. He was just a clown who was nothing to be afraid of. The head of the Tang family was not a fool after all, and would not leave such a large Tang family to such a person. of people.