231 - 240

Chapter 231 Wild Leopard

After leaving the nightclub, Tang Jingyun took a deep breath of the air outside. There were many people inside and the air was polluted, making it look smoky and uncomfortable.

Xu Hengyuan stood next to Tang Jingyun. The other three people had already left home first. It was such a noisy day that the fat man and the handsome boy didn't have much interest in having fun.

After all, he was still a young man. He was a little frightened and looked very depressed.

Xu Hengyuan glanced at Tang Jingyun, who was taking a deep breath, and curled his lips disdainfully, "You still smoke, why don't you dislike the bad air inside?"

Tang Jingyun turned around, smiled, and said leisurely, "People are always very tolerant of themselves and those close to them."

Xu Hengyuan choked, and he finally figured it out. He felt unhappy with Tang Jingyun purely because of her temperament. She always looked so calm, and she looked like an old man in his family at a young age.

What do you mean when you say that a good girl's family makes her depressed? Young people should have the vitality of young people.

Tang Jingyun smiled lightly and said, "Let's go, please take me directly to the hotel. It can be regarded as a one-stop service to the end. I can go home and explain to your old man."

Xu Hengyuan said, Dare his lover would have noticed that he was perfunctory.

How could Tang Jingyun not know that with Xu Hengyuan's status in Shanghai, if he sincerely took him to play, how could he invite so many young people with high status and low status?

The two walked into the parking lot. Because they arrived late and the parking space was urgent, the car parked in the underground parking lot of the nightclub. It was late at this time and the parking lot was very quiet.

At the other entrance of the parking lot, a man walked in surrounded by several big men in black. He was walking like a tiger and looked very imposing, and he happened to bump into Tang Jingyun.

Xu Hengyuan recognized at a glance that it was Master Qin who was embarrassing him. He frowned slightly and tugged on his clothes uncomfortably, but Tang Jingyun nodded to him calmly.

Master Qin saw Tang Jingyun and nodded to Tang Jingyun. Tang Jingyun was about to speak when she felt a feeling of being spied on. Her expression suddenly changed. This feeling was only felt when she and Fang Qingfeng were sniped while eating in a hotel.

Tang Jingyun's expression suddenly changed, and she shouted loudly, "Get down!"

With a strong push from his hand, Xu Hengyuan was pushed behind a car, and then he suddenly stumbled forward, throwing Mr. Qin to the ground, rolled several times, and landed behind a car.

The next second, a "bang" sound interrupted the silence in the parking lot.

The moment Tang Jingyun knocked Master Qin down, a bullet passed through the place where Master Qin had been standing and hit the chest of the bodyguard on one side.

The bodyguard fell down in response, his eyes wide open, as if he still hadn't figured out what happened.

Fortunately, the people Mr. Qin brought with him were all experienced veterans. The moment Tang Jingyun shouted loudly and the gunfire rang out, they all reacted suddenly and rolled on the spot to find cover. The next moment they He reached into the inside pocket of his suit, pulled out his gun and fired back.

For a moment, the underground garage was like a gunfight scene in a Hong Kong movie.

Tang Jingyun let go of Master Qin and squatted aside. Master Qin also stood up. The pain from his back hitting the ground made him grimace. After taking a deep look at Tang Jingyun, he stood up and took out his gun to shoot.