251 - 260

Chapter 251 Everyone arrives

Tang Jingyun glanced at Wu Xiaofei indifferently. Was it really like Rong Jiao said that she was too indulgent to her?

Wu Xiaofei was shocked when Tang Jingyun looked at her, but after reacting, she sneered at Tang Jingyun, "I can't afford it, but that doesn't mean my boyfriend can't afford it!"

Tang Jingyun smiled, "Don't make excuses because you can't afford it. It's better to go back to your boyfriend to please him and make her happy. Maybe you can change to a better set of jewelry, which is also yours." It's better to have some money when you are older and older."

When Wu Xiaofei heard this, her face turned red with anger. She pointed at Tang Jingyun, her fingers trembling a little.

The staff at the counter were also surprised. They didn't expect that this indifferent-looking lady would poke people in the sore feet without using any curse words.

The look she looked at Wu Xiaofei was a little strange. It turned out that this young lady was actually doing this business under her glamorous appearance.

Tang Jingyun looked at Wu Xiaofei's back as she walked away quickly in anger, and smiled, "Don't mistake a leopard for a kitten. Tang Jingyun's claws are very sharp."

Looking at the favorite jewelry, he smiled at the staff and said, "Please wrap it up for me. I want this jewelry."

"Ah?" The staff member was surprised, but then reminded her kindly, "Miss, this jewelry is quite expensive..."

Tang Jingyun waved her hand nonchalantly and handed over the bank card she had with a smile, "Swipe your card."

Such an action shocked the staff. It turned out to be a low-key master. Fortunately, he was not rude just now.

Then the box containing expensive jewelry was casually put into the bag that Tang Jingyun carried.

Although this thing is beautiful, she really has no shortage of jewelry on her hands. She bought it for Rong Jiao. This girl has something to do and can't come today. She expresses regret and buys some jewelry for her as a comfort.

Then I changed places and continued shopping.

When I walked to the second batch of counters, I saw Yu Qingrou and Lu Tianhua facing each other face to face.

From Tang Jingyun's perspective, she could see Lu Tianhua's face, but Yu Qingrou could only see half of her face.

Lu Tianhua's eyes were a little red, and the look he looked at Yu Qingrou was filled with resentment and resentment. He seemed to be suppressing his anger and yelling something in a lowered voice.

Yu Qingrou still had the same smile on her face, but the indifference in her eyes betrayed her. Tang Jingyun noticed that Yu Qingrou's fingers on her side curled up for a moment, but soon relaxed.

She smiled from the bottom of her heart. The two of them fell in love so quickly. She thought they would have to wait a little longer. It seemed that Lu Tianhua really hated Yu Qingrou to her core.

Not sure what Lu Tianhua said, Yu Qingrou lowered her head and whispered in Lu Tianhua's ear. Lu Tianhua's eyes were red at that moment. He took a breath and suppressed his anger. He said harsh words and then left bitterly.

Yu Qingrou looked at Lu Tianhua's back and gritted her teeth. She originally thought he was a straw bag that could be used, but she didn't expect that he actually knew how to save his life.

If the Yu family was still in the first-class ranks as before, there would be nothing to worry about, but now the Yu family is in a precarious situation, and any storms may make things worse, and she can't make any more waves.