91 - 100

Chapter 91 A little separation is better than a wedding

84_84815 The two of them drove all the way back to the courtyard. Tang Jingyun kept supporting her head with her hands and looking at Jiang Ye who was driving beside her, with a smile on her face and her raised phoenix eyes that seemed to indicate her excellent mood.

The curve in the corner of Jiang Ye's mouth never dropped.

The courtyard was as quiet as ever, with a sense of isolation and tranquility. After parking the car, Jiang Ye took the lead to get out of the car. Tang Jingyun did not move in the car. He opened the other door and stretched out his hand to Tang Jingyun. .

His expression was very serious, and there seemed to be an unspeakable persistence on his handsome face, like a respectful knight greeting his beloved princess, no, or rather the queen. Because Tang Jingyun has the majesty of having been in a high position for a long time, it makes people subconsciously feel awe.

She put her hand in Jiang Ye's, as if she was entrusting her life to this man, her lover.

With a smile on his lips, Jiang Ye pulled Tang Jingyun out of the car. Tang Jingyun's skills were very sharp, and she kept moving her feet, kicking and stepping, and landed steadily...in Jiang Ye's arms.

Jiang Ye looked at Tang Jingyun, lowered his eyebrows and smiled slightly, "Yunyun, are you throwing yourself into my arms?"

There was a hint of smile in his deep and pleasant voice, and his whole person looked full of the charm of a mature man. Even Tang Jingyun couldn't help but feel a little dizzy.

"Is the colorful world outside fun? If you leave a vigorous man like me at home, aren't you worried that something bad will happen?" Jiang Ye hugged Tang Jingyun with one hand and raised her chin with the other. Whisper softly in her ear.

Tang Jingyun raised her eyes and looked at him, as if she could feel this cold and stern man...acting coquettishly towards her?

The curve of the corner of her mouth became higher and higher, she raised her hand to straighten the broken hair on his forehead, and said softly, "Jiang Ye, I miss you. The bed outside is very soft, but I can't sleep well. I always find it difficult to sleep without your chest on my head. Sometimes I wonder if you will do something bad behind my back. You also know that a person like you, even if you really do it , it's hard for me to find any clues."

Jiang Ye pursed his lips and smiled, with layers of smiles spreading across his cold face, looking extremely gentle. Who in the whole of Kyoto could know that Jiang Ye, who was so vicious and feared by everyone, would one day fall into the hands of a woman?

He stayed alone in the empty room for several days, and he was somewhat annoyed at first, but this rare show of weakness by this woman in his arms, who was cold and calm in front of others, made his heart soft and soft, and the annoyances in his heart had long since disappeared. Where did it go.

"Yunyun, don't you still believe me?" He smiled, lowered his head, and the hot breath from his mouth rushed to her neck, "You have always been the only woman for me."

Tang Jingyun rarely acted like a little woman, and said with a smile and annoyance, "Let's go back and verify it carefully."

Jiang Ye laughed, and with the high-spiritedness that belonged to his age, he took her hand without hesitation, turned and walked towards their house.

Before leaving, Jiang Ye glanced at a Porsche parked not far away. It was the latest model of this season. There are only fifty units sold in the world. Under the corners of his raised mouth, his eyes were sharp, as if he was counting nine cold winters. The knife pierces the heart.