41 - 50

Chapter 41: Being rich and willful

The staff on the side were stunned at first, obviously not expecting that the little girl who was arguing with someone just now bought the piece of wool with a smile. You must know that this booth is particularly deserted. On the one hand, it is because the wool next to it is too much. It's so attractive that people ignore it, but the main reason is that this material is really not popular.

"Miss, are you...sure?"

Tang Jingyun nodded with a good-tempered smile and said, "I can't afford the expensive wool, but I can still afford this cheaper wool!" She waved her hand and said proudly, "I bought it!"

Just now, many people have noticed the conflict between the little girl and the middle-aged man. At this time, many people laughed softly after hearing this. They thought that this little girl was quite interesting. People were trying to ridicule her for not being able to buy expensive woolen fabrics. , she ignored it, and bought a cheap woolen one. She looked like a willful and pampered girl from a rich man, spending money to make her happy, but this behavior was rare and not annoying.

Tang Jingyun asked Bai Yiqing to make the payment, glanced at the middle-aged man with a smile, and said, "Hey, why is your face so red? Are you jealous of my little money? Don't worry, it's all small money, I don't feel bad at all. ."

The middle-aged man's face turned even redder. The ridicule from others just now made him hate this little girl who appeared out of nowhere. He said coldly, "A prodigal girl doesn't know how difficult it is for the elders in the family to make money." , just to save face and then buy a piece of scrap for tens of thousands to take home, I really don't know how your parents will feel when they find out!"

Tang Jingyun just smiled lightly when she heard this. What's the point of spending tens of thousands of dollars on such a piece of material? If the people present knew that there was a piece of top-quality colorless jade hidden here, they would jump in frustration. This would be a huge advantage, enough to make everyone jealous of her luck!

But naturally she won't tell others the reason. Even if the stone is solved next, everyone will only think that this little girl is really lucky. She bought a piece of wool that was not good in quality and could solve it. Open the best jadeite. At this time, she just put her hands in her trouser pockets, leaned her back against the booth, and smiled lightly, "I'm willful when I'm rich. If you don't have money, just accept your fate!"

The tone of her words was obviously very calm, but coupled with her indifferent expression, it seemed arrogant and flamboyant. Her pair of phoenix eyes were slightly raised, sharp and arrogant, but it made everyone present feel stunned.

At this time, Tang Jingyun, although she was dressed casually, everyone present dared to look down upon her. She also had the air of someone who had been in a high position for a long time and was used to giving orders.

She made a man in a suit and leather shoes not far away stop in his tracks. The man looked to be in his early forties and tall. Even though there were some lines left by the years in the corners of his eyes and forehead, it did not damage his appearance. Being handsome and young is bound to make girls dizzy, and of course, it's the same now.

Tang Zhiqian stopped and looked at the little girl with graceful movements. Surprise flashed in his eyes. She was clearly his daughter Tang Jingyun. He was so angry when he talked about this girl. Since returning to the capital, she has not taken the initiative to see him. , not even a single phone call or a word was spoken, as if he was no longer his father at all.

The young man with gold-rimmed eyes next to him followed the boss's line of sight and looked at him with a look of surprise. It turned out to be Miss Tang Er who had been picked up from outside!