201 - 210

Chapter 201: Desire to Conquer

84_84815 "...Okay, I understand. You don't have to worry about the Xu family's affairs. The Xu family tree has been attracting attention for a long time, but they don't know it yet. This time it falls, and there are many people who are stepping on them overtly or covertly."

Tang Jingyun held the phone and explained to Yu Juncai on the other end of the phone.

"Then what are you going to do next?"

Tang Jingyun frowned slightly and said calmly, "Don't be anxious, just wait. The Fang family is not as clean as it appears. There will always be flaws." What's more, there are people in Kyoto who want to make things difficult for the Fang family. Do not worry.

Yu Juncai nodded secretly at the other end. Tang Jingyun was indeed very skilled. He moved like a rabbit but was still as quiet as a virgin. His attacks were thunderous and did not give the enemy a chance to survive. However, when he was waiting for the opportunity, he seemed to be a very sophisticated person. The hunter showed no signs of anxiety.

"Okay, then I will continue to investigate and wait for your call later."

"Yeah, okay."

Tang Jingyun hung up the phone, put the phone in her hand and rubbed it, looking at the snowy scene outside the house, with a deep and obscure light in her eyebrows.

This year is probably the end of spring. The temperature has not risen since the new year, but has become a bit colder. The light snow in Kyoto has not stopped, giving this ancient city that has experienced vicissitudes of life a silver coat, giving it a unique charm.

The night is approaching twilight, giving this ancient city an illusion of twilight.

Tang Jingyun thought of something else. This cold winter would probably take away a lot of lives. Sometimes, for those who are older, the whole winter is a challenge in life.

She raised the corners of her lips. The Xu family was like an old man who might not be able to withstand this cold winter.

When Jiang Ye walked in, he saw Tang Jingyun like this. Different from the gentleness he usually had in front of him, and also different from the coldness in front of others, Tang Jingyun at this time gave people a unique and lazy feeling, as if he had gone through intense training. The cheetah, which successfully chased and killed its prey, looked very comfortable and lazy after a hearty meal.

He walked up behind Tang Jingyun, hugged her waist, and moved his lips on her neck.

Tang Jingyun did not push Jiang Ye away, but pressed his head on her neck. With a bit of enjoyment in her expression, she lazily asked, "What are you doing?"

Jiang Ye picked up Tang Jingyun, raised his lips, and said, "Fuck you!"

Tang Jingyun's eyes flashed with astonishment. Although Jiang Ye was indeed a beast in society, perhaps because of the good upbringing he received since childhood, he rarely spoke rude and obscene words.

Jiang Ye ignored Tang Jingyun's surprise. In fact, when he saw Tang Jingyun's lazy but masterful look, he got hard underneath.

Such a woman, just standing there, feels as if she is standing at the top of the world, high above, looking down at all living beings in the world with cold eyes.

Looking at such a powerful and proud woman, an uncontrollable desire to conquer arose in his heart. As long as he thought of this woman crying and panting under him, only he could see a different side of her. A strong desire arose.

Perhaps every strong man has such a factor in his heart. Conquering an already powerful woman is a very fulfilling thing.

Tang Jingyun put her arms around Jiang Ye's shoulders, raised her eyes, and revealed a smile that could drive Jiang Ye crazy, "Then come, my man."