141 - 150

Chapter 141: Someone comes home from a snowy night

84_84815 The houses in the alleys are very quiet. I don't know why, but there always seems to be a rare tranquility here. The residents here rarely meet, and even when they do, they all nod lightly, which is quite a bit. The friendship between gentlemen is as light as water.

Tang Jingyun sat quietly on the sofa, with the bright light turned on. She smiled lightly and hung up the phone in her hand. Looking at the number in her hand, she couldn't help but feel a little playful. What did Tang Lingzheng mean by letting him be free? A trip to Tang's house? Isn't he afraid that he has fallen in love with the huge Tang family?

Shaking her head, she suddenly felt that her previous life was really a joke. In her previous life, she had tried so hard to fight Tang Lingzheng's fox to the death, but in this life, the relationship had become like this... like an enemy, like a friend. It was really interesting.

In fact, the way she entered the Tang family changed at the beginning, and naturally, a lot of changes will follow.

Her fingers ran through the phone numbers in her hand one by one, and her eyes narrowed slightly. Speaking of which, she actually borrowed the influence of many people for this layout.

Xu Yindong made waves in the stock market for her, while Fang Qingfeng used some unscrupulous methods. She also found He Yueshu, Jiang Ye's friend and the owner of Xincheng Club, and used his official connections to overpower Nian. At the same time, Mr. Liu Banyi, who was far away in Hong Kong, caused a lot of trouble for Du Yekang, making it difficult for him to protect himself, and thus brought down the Nian family in one fell swoop.

If any link is missing, the Nian family will not collapse.

You must know that this is the Nian family, a first-class family in Kyoto. It can be called a first-class family in the place of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon in Kyoto. It is definitely not as simple as it seems on the surface.

The Nian family has intertwined a huge network of relationships with their interests. As long as the Nian family is given a chance to breathe, the Nian family may survive or make a comeback.

Tang Jingyun's eyebrows were a bit sharp. The first small test after her rebirth had already demonstrated the power she had at hand. Although it was not very strong, it was already very impressive.

Outsiders can only see the collapse of the Nian family. Only those inside the situation know the effort and material resources it took. It is definitely not something that can be explained easily.

She rubbed the center of her brows. Fortunately, at least it had been eliminated, which saved her from a future worry.

The turmoil in the Nian family gradually passed. In the days when this new star continued to emerge, the Nian family soon became synonymous with the past, and the turmoil in Kyoto also quietly disappeared.

As the storm subsided, a man returned to Kyoto.

——

When it snowed for the first time in Kyoto, Jiang Ye came back in the wind and snow.

He refused the kindness of his elders to dissuade him from staying in the military area to rest, and hurried back to the love nest where he and the woman lived as soon as he got off the special plane.

He felt that he had never been as eager as at this moment. He wanted to see a woman, hold her soft body tightly in his arms, and talk about missing her for several hours. .

When he opened the door of the courtyard, he happened to see the huge floor-to-ceiling window in the main room without closing the curtains. He could see the woman, playing with her slender neck like a swan, looking down at the books in her hands.