81 - 90

Chapter 81 Arrival

84_84815 When Tang Jingyun heard that familiar voice, she knew it must be the domineering woman just now. She couldn't help but frowned. She had freshly ground coffee. Did she really think she was at home? It's great to have instant drinks! It's just looking for trouble!

"I'm sorry, miss, there are only instant drinks on the plane. We are in the ordinary cabin and we don't have too many drinks. Please understand." The stewardess on the side showed impatience in her eyes, but her professionalism still made her swallow her anger with a smile on her face. Explained with a smile.

But she didn't expect her explanation to touch Shen Jiayi's sore feet, "Ordinary cabin? If the VIP cabin tickets hadn't been sold out, would I have sat in a place where only civilians would sit? What kind of service attitude do you have!"

Shen Jiayi always had the temper of a young lady. Looking at the steaming coffee in her hand, she picked it up and poured it over!

"Ah!" the stewardess on the side exclaimed. This was scalding hot coffee. They were still wearing short-sleeved business attire, and the air bubbles that were poured on it were absolutely scalding! She subconsciously dodged to one side, but she didn't want to expose the passenger behind her.

It was the foreign man sitting next to Tang Jingyun.

The man's reaction was extremely fast and his skills were extremely agile. There was a flight attendant blocking him on his left side, and coffee just happened to be poured from the other side. He quickly unbuckled his seat belt with one hand, held it up with the other hand, and stepped forward directly. He curled up slightly and moved inside where Tang Jingyun was.

The scalding coffee spilled onto the place where he had just been sitting, but not on him.

There was a sudden chaos, and no one saw the light flashing in Tang Jingyun's lowered eyes.

A hard thing slightly touched Tang Jingyun's arm!

gun!

This was Tang Jingyun's first reaction. Her arm slightly avoided the cold metal stuck on the man's waist. Her clairvoyance ability allowed her to see the gun clearly through the man's clothes. exist.

No wonder she felt dangerous in him!

But how could such a dangerous firearm avoid the security check and get on this plane? Is there a conspiracy? Many thoughts flashed through Tang Jingyun's mind, but she just remained calm.

The flight attendant opposite hurriedly apologized to Awell, and Awell secretly thought that it was bad luck. Someone soon came over to clean up Awell's place. Awell just smiled and sat back down, grinning at Tang Jingyun beside him. "What an unpleasant experience, isn't it? Smart young lady!"

Tang Jingyun looked at the man with a smile on her lips, "Yes, sir, it is indeed not very pleasant." The expression on that face was indifferent, and there was no difference at all.

Surprise flashed through Aiweier's heart. Looking at this woman from the East, she had a calmness that was far beyond her years. She curled her lips and smiled. She was really a calm and scary woman.

On the other hand, the perpetrator Shen Jiayi standing over there was completely ignored by everyone, and many passengers on the plane did not have a good impression of this domineering woman.

The man next to her had impatience flashing in his eyes, but thinking of his own desire, the glory and wealth within reach, he still stood up and pulled Shen Jiayi down, comforting her in a flattering way.

"Jiayi, don't be angry. It's true that when we get to Bangkok, we can buy a batch of high-quality rough stones and come back. Otherwise, it won't be fun if the Jadeite takes over again. Don't go against uncle's instructions."