291 - 300

Chapter 291 Spend a lot of money to win a smile

readx(); Tang Jingyun took a sip of wine and smiled, "Xiang Jun, I'm very interesting. I went back to Kyoto yesterday, and I asked you out today. You know, I've fallen behind a lot of my homework, and I'm rushing to make up for it. "

Classwork? Wu Xiangjun was stunned for a moment, and then realized that his boss was still a student! Thinking about Tang Jingyun's mature conversation in front of him, which was replaced by a helpless expression while facing the textbook, I couldn't help but feel happy.

"I've already read your financial statements for the past few months," Tang Jingyun put down her glass, thinking that Maotai was really good, and smiled, "I think it's very rigorous, there are no big problems, and all the situations in it are described. It's very detailed, including daily purchases and sales, and the source of goods."

She ate a piece of food with chopsticks, raised her eyelids, and said with a smile, "You handle things so well. As the boss, I really feel that there is no use for you!"

Upon hearing this, Wu Xiangjun's face flashed with color at first, and then he smiled bitterly. Come on, Ganqing did a great job and made his boss feel relieved.

Bai Yiqing laughed out loud when he saw this, "Brother Wu, let me tell you, when I first followed my boss, she used the same rhetoric. I'm tired of hearing it."

Seeing this, Tang Jingyun just pursed her lips and smiled, with a bit of fun flashing in her eyes. Bai Yiqing was obviously almost a round older than Wu Xiangjun, but she still called him "Brother Wu". The main reason was that Bai Yiqing used to be under Wu Xiangjun, but now he is working for him. Tang Jingyun works, but in order to show respect, she changed her name to such a nondescript name.

The three of them chatted for a while, talking about some things in Kyoto, and they all laughed happily.

"By the way, boss, do you still remember the message I gave you on the last phone call?" Bai Yiqing suddenly lowered his voice and asked with a bit of mystery.

Tang Jingyun's face showed surprise, and then she remembered that when she was in the United States, Bai Yiqing made him an overseas phone call. At that time, he was so excited that he almost jumped up.

"Of course I remember." Tang Jingyun said with a smile, "I discovered then that our Lao Bai is really a jade lover!"

Bai Yiqing was a little embarrassed when he thought about his gaffe at that time. He felt that he was really too cheap at that time. "Ahem, wasn't it because I was too excited? It was inevitable."

The two of them were talking about the bag of old objects that Tang Jingyun had cut off from Ye Quan's hand in the antique teahouse last time. Several other items had been given to others, but only those two golden and black items were handed over by Tang Jingyun alone. Let Bai Yiqing handle it.

Bai Yiqing had already blindly trusted Tang Jingyun's vision and ability. Since Tang Jingyun gave it to him and Brother Wu, he would naturally treat it as a treasure to study carefully.

I immediately called a few powerful veterans in this industry to handle it, and also called Wu Xiangjun to study it together.

Good guy, no one would have thought that there is actually a statue of Guanyin cut inside. This is not the strangest thing. The Guanyin statue is so beautiful, with a peaceful smile on its lips. It is easy to fall in love with it as soon as you see it.

The few people working on the matter exploded on the spot. Can you not be surprised? After all, the things here are so strange!

Tang Jingyun laughed when she found out. How could she not know what she handed to Bai Yiqing?