171 - 180

Chapter 171 Eavesdropping

84_84815 The two of them went to a well-known private restaurant. It seemed that all private restaurants in Kyoto were renovated from the buildings of the previous dynasty. As soon as they walked in, they had a different flavor.

It's okay now. When the economy develops exponentially in the 21st century, there will be cases of demolition and reconstruction of old cities in various places. Many buildings with the flavor of ancient cities will be torn down and replaced by buildings with the appearance of buildings. Almost identical commercial housing.

Only then will you realize that the ancient buildings left behind are so rare.

Tang Jingyun and Yu Juncai walked in. Yu Juncai was obviously a regular customer here. The woman at the front desk, whose eyes were stained with a little dust, asked with a smile, "Isn't this Mr. Yu? You're a rare visitor. Is it still menu No. 1 today?"

Yu Juncai raised his lips and smiled, "Hello, Sister Li, I'm here with my friends today. I'm afraid we can't eat menu number one." After saying that, he looked at Tang Jingyun who was walking casually behind him and said with a smile, "What do you like to eat?"

Tang Jingyun smiled and said, "As the guest does, the host does as he pleases."

"Do you want some stew?"

"eat."

"Okay, Sister Li, please give me menu No. 4. I remember that the stews you make here are also very authentic." Yu Juncai turned back to the woman with a smile.

Only then did Sister Li notice that Yu Juncai did not come alone today. Her eyes lingered on Tang Jingyun's pretty face for a moment, and then she laughed, "Okay, I'll let the chef prepare it right away."

Yu Juncai smiled and nodded and accepted Sister Li's kindness. The business here has always been very good, especially during the noon time. If Sister Li didn't say hello, it was common to wait for an hour. Of course he took advantage of other people's kindness. I won't refuse stupidly.

Tang Jingyun raised her lips and followed Yu Juncai with a smile, and entered a room with antique decoration.

The two sat down, Tang Jingyun looked Yu Juncai up and down, and then said with a smile, "Tell me your purpose."

"What else can I do by treating guests to dinner?" Yu Juncai looked helpless.

"Oh, you have a bad temper and don't get up early. If I believe you, I'll go to hell," Tang Jingyun narrowed his eyes and smiled.

"Has anyone ever told you that you are too smart to be liked, little sister?" Yu Juncai shrugged upon hearing this.

"No," Tang Jingyun shook her head and then raised her lips, "But I know now, middle-aged uncle!"

Yu Juncai choked for a moment. He didn't expect that he would be called a "middle-aged uncle" one day. He thought that he was also a young and handsome figure in Kyoto. In his own opinion, he was still very young. How could he be like this? A middle-aged man with a bald head, an out-of-shape figure, and a swimming ring is not a match for me!

Tang Jingyun narrowed his eyes and smiled, like a cunning fox, which made Yu Juncai speechless. He realized that he really had no upper hand in front of Tang Jingyun.

After a long silence, Yu Juncai finally asked, "Did you do it unintentionally that day or did you know something?"

Tang Jingyun's phoenix eyes raised, "I remember someone just said that inviting me to dinner has no purpose."

Yu Juncai gritted his teeth. Why did he think Tang Jingyun was really so cute? Especially with a calm face and saying words that are deceiving people and not paying for their lives!