61 - 70

Chapter 61 Bar plot

After getting out of the taxi, Tang Jingyun looked at the flashing neon sign of Qingshui Renjia, raised a corner of her mouth, and then walked in while the taxi driver shook his head and sighed. With her sensitive ears, she could hear the driver muttering behind her, "Now Young people, they never learn well..."

Tang Jingyun also smiled slightly when she heard this. Young people nowadays really don't learn well, so why do they like to cause trouble for her? Especially Wu Xiaofei, can you use your brain?

Do you think you can trick her into coming over with an unclear phone call? Did she really think that she hadn't felt her eyes secretly looking at her recently? I just felt that such a matter was stuck in my throat if I couldn't solve it, so I simply came over to see what her plan was, so that it could be solved by the way.

Although she is not a person who purely believes in power, sometimes, in the face of absolute power, all the secret hands are not afraid.

Walking into Qingshui Renjia, the lights in the bar were quite soft today, but it was still as noisy as ever. The bar singers were singing and dancing on the stage, and the atmosphere was quite good.

She calmly found a seat at the bar and said to the handsome bartender, "A glass of Bloody Mary."

The handsome guy bartending saw such a beautiful woman, dressed incompatible with the bar environment. At first, he thought she was a rookie who had just entered the bar out of curiosity. But now looking at the way she was drinking, he knew that he had made a mistake. He was just an old guy who hung out in the bar. He smiled and said, "Wait a moment."

Tang Jingyun supported her neck with one hand, and tapped the countertop with the slender fingers of the other hand. She looked lazy and seemed a little bored, but she didn't know that her mental power had spread to the second floor. 209 boxes.

Her mental power penetrated through the thick walls and "saw" the scene in Box 209.

There were five men and a few girls sitting there, including her good roommate Wu Xiaofei. The other girls were all wearing slightly revealing clothes and looked like escort girls.

A man covered in famous brands was sitting on the sofa. He was in his twenties and looked pretty good, but his eyes were black and blue, his eyes were weak, and he looked like he was overindulging. He had a gold chain hanging around his neck, exuding a strong " I have the aura of the nouveau riche.

Sitting next to him was a man with a sharp face and yellowish skin who was flattering the man covered in famous brands, "Brother Ming, do you think that little girl named Tang Jingyun will come? This whole thing has no beginning or end. His phone number looks mysterious no matter how you look at it!"

The man called Brother Ming shook his head, "I'm not sure, but I'm just trying my luck. But you haven't seen the appearance of that little girl Tang Jingyun. Her temperament is so noble!" His A lewd look flashed across his face, "Just thinking about such a woman looking coquettish on my body makes me itchy to death!"

The sharp-faced man next to him also had a look of salivation on his face, and then he asked doubtfully, "Since I'm not sure, then...?"

Brother Ming pursed his lips at Wu Xiaofei, who was already drinking but was still being persuaded to drink. He said with a sinister smile on his face, "Isn't there another one?"

Although this Wu Xiaofei doesn't have as good a temperament as Tang Jingyun, she is not bad in appearance. She is a Xiaojiabiyu type, especially after drinking, she has a green and mature taste, which is really good.

The sharp-faced man also showed an evil smile, showed a "you know" expression to Brother Ming, and secretly gave a thumbs up, "Brother Ming is really smart!"