51 - 60

Chapter 51 The reception banquet

Jiang Ye looked at the woman who came out, wearing a long white dress, swaying in the night wind, looking like a coquettish flower blooming in the night.

Yes, coquettish.

Standing with the backlight, she couldn't see the expression on her face clearly. The flowing skirt looked pure and beautiful, but only he knew that she was actually a most charming night flower, blooming in the thorns and mud. flower.

"Yunyun, come here." Jiang Ye stretched out his hand to Tang Jingyun and raised a gentle smile at the corner of his mouth.

Tang Jingyun walked down the stairs of the auditorium step by step. As she walked, she smiled and asked, "Jiang Ye, when did you come back?"

Jiang Ye's big hand took her small hand and held her in his arms, "I just came back today. A friend came to pick me up, so I planned to pick you up to have dinner with you. I didn't expect to see my baby so stunning. one side!"

When he saw Tang Jingyun standing on the stage calmly, with a decent smile on her lips, and every move she made was extremely elegant, he felt a slight shock in his heart. What followed was a feeling of secret joy, as if he had already taken her into his arms before anyone realized that this was a peerless treasure.

There is quite a feeling that only I can hold her legitimately, and everyone else can only look at her with envy.

"Don't be so intimate on campus," Tang Jingyun found that she suddenly missed his embrace, but thinking that this was campus, she didn't want to announce the fact that she was married in such a high-profile way, so she pushed him.

Jiang Ye let her go with a smile and held her hand instead. For some reason, the two of them behaved in a surprisingly consistent manner. They both agreed to keep a low-key attitude towards this marriage, not because they dared not, But they all have mutual considerations.

He didn't know what this little woman had planned, but he still wanted to wait until he was actually in charge of the Jiang family before making their relationship public. He was a man, and after all, he couldn't put the pressure on the woman he wanted to protect.

Smiling, "Okay, my baby."

Even though Tang Jingyun was of high quality in her heart, her face was unusually thick, and her cheeks couldn't help but heat up. For a woman with a mental age of over thirty, she seemed a little ashamed to be called "baby" by a man.

Fortunately, it was impossible to see clearly the expression on her face in the darkness, "Jiang Ye, can you be more serious?"

"You are my wife. Isn't it okay if I just play rogue to you? If you are really serious, you should worry about whether the domestic flowers are no longer as fragrant as wild flowers." Jiang Ye raised the corners of his lips and said. He felt that he was holding his hand. His slender hand was warm and solid. She was in his hand, which was better than anything else.

Tang Jingyun was not a person who was pushy. After being teased by him several times, she simply let go. She leaned over and sniffed his neck. Then she narrowed her eyes. There was an unspeakable allure in her phoenix eyes. His expression said, "Not bad, I don't smell like other women. I'm very satisfied."

"Haha..." Jiang Ye laughed, "Baby, I don't have a dog nose. Besides, do I look like a stupid man who eats outside and doesn't know how to clean himself up?"

Tang Jingyun narrowed her eyes and smiled, "Okay, let's go home and I'll check it carefully to see if you're eating behind my back outside."

Jiang Ye was reminded of the night before her departure by her charming smile. He immediately felt a heat in his lower abdomen, and then quickly calmed down. He smiled and shook his head and said, "It's not possible now. Let's go to my few places first." Let's talk about the friend's reception party." He put his head next to her ear and breathed hot air on her neck, "We will discuss this issue in the evening."