21 - 30

Chapter 21: Providing support

Tang Jingyun's attitude undoubtedly angered the other party. Many people present did not believe that this woman dared to be so arrogant after the other party reported her to the Juyi Gang. Tang Jingyun's figure in their hearts suddenly became less mysterious and more humane.

He Yanling's heart tightened when he heard Tang Jingyun's answer which was tantamount to provocation. He did not expect that He Yanqing would actually have the ability to get involved with people from the Juyi Gang. Although his family had done a lot of business before, but when he met the people from the Juyi Gang They were all in awe. After all, this was one of the three most famous gangsters in Ming Province and was very famous on the road.

Although he wished that his uncle's family would die, he still had reason and did not want to involve Tang Jingyun. He immediately stepped forward and whispered, "Juyi's help is powerful. I accept your sympathy for this matter, but..."

Tang Jingyun waved her hand and interrupted him, "I like to start and finish my work, so you don't have to worry."

He Yanling stamped his feet in annoyance on the side, why didn't this woman listen to others' advice? It looked like she had been on the road before, but how could she be compared to the old Juyi Gang? Isn't this an egg striking a stone? She secretly thought in her heart I was anxious. I really had no choice but to give that thing to the bastard He Yanqing!

Tang Jingyun naturally didn't know what He Yanling was thinking at this time. She still smiled lightly at the scarred man opposite her. Such an attitude made the scarred man extremely angry. She waved her hands at the men behind her. Several of them had tattoos on their bodies and looked fierce. The big man surrounded Tang Jingyun. Tang Jingyun raised her eyebrows and smiled lightly. She hadn't moved her muscles for a long time!

He Yanling just watched helplessly as this thin woman rushed into the group of big men. She was very flexible. She lowered her head to avoid a big man's fist, and hit his open chest with her left elbow. People present could hear it. There was a crisp sound of bones breaking. He raised his right hand to block, blocking the circle of the person on the right. He raised his knees and hit his lower abdomen hard. His hands turned into fists and struck his neck with one palm. Knock him away with one palm.

Seeing the person behind her kicking her, she flipped on her side and performed a very cool move, which aroused exclamations from the surrounding students! She had learned this move after practicing hard for a long time. Now that she thought about it, her skills had not fallen behind yet, so her instinct allowed her to perform this move smoothly.

Seeing two big men attacking from the opposite side, he grabbed the big man's wrist with one hand, bent his hand behind his back with strong force, and kicked the other big man with his feet. This one flexibly turned to the big man. Behind her, there was only a "click" sound, and the big man let out a scream. Tang Jingyun threw the limp big man in her hands to the ground. She made a measured move, but at most she would dislocate her arm.

She punched the remaining big man in the head and kicked him at his feet. The big man avoided her hands but not her feet. With an ankle hook, he staggered and knelt directly on the ground.

In just a few minutes, the big men who were showing off their power just now were already lying on the ground, howling loudly, making the students present secretly sigh, Sister Tang is Sister Tang, and her skills are worthy of being acquired in street fights!

In fact, there are some boxing and kicking skills taught by the coach Tang Jingyun hired in her previous life. Otherwise, because she grew up fighting in the street and has no routine, how could she be knocked down so easily? She doesn't learn gun shooting because it's not necessary. She learns kung fu because she needs to vent the pressure in her heart, just like her drag racing.